Mario Kart Wii Tourny 1.0 sign ups- [April 4-9th]

I didn't really want Luigi Circuit banned, I was just making a point. But I guess you're right...

Tracks like Yoshi Falls and Luigi Circuit are just put into the game so that 4 year olds can have fun with it, not any meaningful competition to be based on them.

Tournament updates as of the 8th:

50% chance the tourny will be pushed back a week! Hurry up and send your FC to Lastwords? if you havent done so!!

Fc testing will begin Friday the 10th at 6pm/c.

We need someone else to make the bracket! Our original bracket maker has declined!

Pm or Vm me if you know someone who can make a bracket.

The trackes might be randomly selected and posted with the bracket BEFORE the race!
-leave comments ^
Contendents:
-Added +1 kidcntlose
-Total #:11
-Registered #:5

Track update:
-Vote or Random dabate

Rule updates:
-N/a

I could work on a bracket. But the way it is just now with 11; at some point people would have to race 3 at a time or some 2 winners will get bye's after their first win

I'll find my FC and get it to you tomorrow.

I think the track picks should just be random. That would save a lot of confusion, and it would keep people from just picking their favorite tracks.

Once we get 12 [registered] players it will be 3 per race.

Once we get 16 players there will be 4 per race.

With 3 its 50, 50 for the top 2 moving on.

With 4 its probably going to be the top 2 moving up.

Once we get 12 [registered] players it will be 3 per race.

Once we get 16 players there will be 4 per race.

With 3 its 50, 50 for the top 2 moving on.

With 4 its probably going to be the top 2 moving up.

16 people would fit perfect for the original 1v1 plan.
Up to you though

I'll find my FC and get it to you tomorrow.

I think the track picks should just be random. That would save a lot of confusion, and it would keep people from just picking their favorite tracks.

yeah I was leaning towards that, but Im keeping this a democracy. Avoiding mutany :D

---------
Chilly cash:
Yea its up to the contestests.
Most seem to be agents 1v1...

Haha. It didn't get off the ground because the race didn't actually take place. It had nothing to do with how many people, because she hadn't even set up the brackets for the tournament. It'd be successfully boring with just 1 v 1. Four sounds reasonable.

'fraid I'm sitting this out though.

no a couple races took place, i know cause i was part of them. we just didn't understand all the time rules gidget made or a few other thing so it failed...horribly

and no I won't be entering

i dont think any tracks should be banned personally, but for the sake of fairness, majority rules. If its banned, its banned.

Back