Mario Kart Wii tracks and characters

Holy crap.

This game is missing some really cool tracks that were in Double Dash...

What happened to DK mountain and Mushroom City?

Oh well, this game is gonna rock also.

Sweet! On that ign article it says you can do mid-air tricks to earn boost! Is that true?

"Mii can be incorporated into the game." hands down the best feature about this game...... man i love seeing my mii kick a$$ now with this game is just going to bring it to another level.

~X

Omg why are they making Yoshi Falls again!? That was the lamest track. All it really is is a circle! Seriously, did anyone here like racing on Yoshi Falls at all?

George said:
I Cant Wait For This Dam Game!

there a game about hoover dam?

yeah me too. i dont care about the tracks and much because i know i am going to have fun on whatever track i play. as for mii inclusion, i dont see the reason people go ga-ga over a game if it has mii inclusion. i am also looking forward to leagues. will they be like clans or teams?

Hmm looks awesome but I am skeptical about the bikes. Who knows? But I'm totally excited for this game.

This game'll be great; and finally boo has reclaimed his rightful place as a character, instead of a lowly item.

GigaRidley said:
This game'll be great; and finally boo has reclaimed his rightful place as a character, instead of a lowly item.
Boo was a character in Double Dash wasnt he?

Back