Mario Kart Wii Update

Jun 22, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Just to let you guys know, Mario Kart Wii is said to be $59.99, and is now coming out 1/2/08 instead of the first. Not that 1 day is a typical problem, but the price change is a big one, and it's probably because of the wii steering wheel.

Offical date and price estimated, and it is gamestop, but this is interesting....

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=T000701

Yeah, I was suprised, and a little disappointed at the price, but it sure is interesting...

could it be that they put it at $60.00 so people might pre-order it and when Nintendo says it's actually $50 its too late to cancel your pre-order and gamestop gets money.

No, I think gamestop has some policy that if the pricing goes down, you get the new one. But I don't think the wheel is worth $20! I want the wheel, but that's a rip.

59.99 is not that bad of a price really.
Isn't that the rate for most new games?..plus 32 player online etc. is worth that in my opinion.

CantGetAWii said:
59.99 is not that bad of a price really.
Isn't that the rate for most new games?..plus 32 player online etc. is worth that in my opinion.

It's actually only 16 player online...(which is semi-confirmed)

Anyway, there is no reason to trust what gamestop has to say. Both the date and the price are completely unnofficial until nintendo says something about it. So, as of right now, there is no reason to trust what any site has to say unless they have a press release from nintendo.

nic7 said:
It's actually only 16 player online...(which is semi-confirmed)

Anyway, there is no reason to trust what gamestop has to say. Both the date and the price are completely unnofficial until nintendo says something about it. So, as of right now, there is no reason to trust what any site has to say unless they have a press release from nintendo.

Right right, but still, thats not a bad price.

Nintendo has not announced a price or release date yet. So retailers use their best guesses.

Yeh I dont want that crazy wheel as well. I wont be paying any money for that piece of plastic :p

i really hope that isnt the official box art..60 bucks isnt bad since it comes with the wheel but w/e it is probably worth it!(mario kart wii, not the wheel)

Jay588 said:
i really hope that isnt the official box art..60 bucks isnt bad since it comes with the wheel but w/e it is probably worth it!(mario kart wii, not the wheel)

It's not the official boxart because they are going to change the title.

Back