Mario Kart Wii V Super Smash Bros Brawl

idok said:
Yeah you would say that your a hardcore super smash bro fan but a mario kart fan would say the exact same in a diffrent way,but there for any nintendo fan should not be doubting there both amazing games.

ACTUALLY....I'm not a hardcore SSBB fan at all. Not even close. Brawl will almost be my very first time playing smash bros. believe it or not. I did rent the N64 version once and played for like 2 days way back when it first came out, but that was the first and last time I've played Smash bros.

I own, and have FULLY played through two Mario Kart games (i.e. gotten all the trophies, beat all the ghosts, played for hours and hours just for fun, etc). It's just that this upcoming release of Smash Bros. has REEAALLY gotten my attention and I'm dying to play it. I can't say the same for the new Mario Kart.

Last edited:
Sterculius said:
ACTUALLY....I'm not a hardcore SSBB fan at all. Not even close. Brawl will almost be my very first time playing smash bros. believe it or not. I did rent the N64 version once and played for like 2 days way back when it first came out, but that was the first and last time I've played Smash bros.

I own, and have FULLY played through two Mario Kart games (i.e. gotten all the trophies, beat all the ghosts, played for hours and hours just for fun, etc). It's just that this upcoming release of Smash Bros. has REEAALLY gotten my attention and I'm dying to play it. I can't say the same for the new Mario Kart.

Okay thats your opinion and I respect it.

AoWFraggit said:
lawlsike.

brawl > chuck norris

chuck norris > all

therefore, brawl > all

and i will eat your babies if you say otherwise :mad:
QFT

:yesnod:

Sterculius said:
I did rent the N64 version once and played for like 2 days way back when it first came out, but that was the first and last time I've played Smash bros.

you never played melee!?

if that's the *shocking* truth, you've got a LOT to be excited about.

SSBB by a long shot. dont get me wrong, i love mario kart, its just that i dont tend to get as excited about racers. but ya, im almost crappin myself over brawl

AoWFraggit said:
lawlsike.

brawl > chuck norris

chuck norris > all

therefore, brawl > all

and i will eat your babies if you say otherwise :mad:

more like

brawl > rambo

rambo > chuck norris

chuck norris > everything but rambo

therefore brawl > everything

Damascus said:
I want to Falcon Punch R.O.B...

Geez, R.O.B did absolutely nothing for my NES X_X

Yeah put disk in put disk out.

On the other hand this has FÚCK ALL to do with this discussion.

i already have my money put away for both these games because there both gonna be amazing both online and both loved my many. Also i thought Mario Kart double dash was pretty fun :scared:

Both are fun games but mario kart lets me play w/ everybody even people who doesnt play video games. So Mario Kart !!

Mario Kart for me. I was never too excited when I heard about SSBB or Melee, but I still will purchase SSBB when it's released.

Mario Kart, on the other hand, I've always enjoyed. True, double dash disappointed me, and I'm not looking forward to the "stunts" or motorcycles that was added to the upcoming Mario Kart, but even with those additions, I know I'll still enjoy it.

I mainly play games like these with my gf, and Mario Kart will entertain us FAR longer then SSBB will. If she loses in a race, she'll still want to go another round. But in a fighting game? One loss, and she's ready to find a different game to play. Mario Kart will just be a more entertaining game for us.

Back