Mario Kart Wii - Who Still Plays?

Online? I guess a lot of people. I log on and play at all hours at least a few hours a day (Not an addiction, lol) There are always People to play against/with.

I just got teh game and I played with 12 people on the first track and 10 on the second so I guess there must still be a lot of people playing the game.

I play every now and then. Add me if you want to be beaten by Yoshi. ;)

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]4984-4679-2889[/FONT]

ive only just got the game few days ago but im enjoying it def fun i still play double dash gc version alot great fun as well played it online few times and me and the mrs gang up on people lol

I play once every few weeks.. Just when me and some friends decide to do some tournaments. Mostly I've moved on to other games

But when you go on random you can find a match really quickly. So I guess a lot of people still play this a lot.

i still play it just got it tho not to long ago but i been playing online cant get SSBB online to work but mario kart works fine.

For people who still want to play some: check my sig and/or PM me. I'm looking for some more people to join my tournaments, because the numbers have been going down :(

 the way i live..
Yeah its my swagg
yeah it must be the **** i already have..
You niggaz already mad..
Im the **** and i just started
i'm am thee **** you otha niggaz just farted..
I go so retarded..
When it come to this rap ****...
Catch you slippin i pullin out the a-k quick
i keep going..
Like energizer man i bet yo ho know it..
My style i like to show it..
Bu tyou niggaz start jockin..
So after this flo ima let the choppa do da choppin
 in the trap house, trappin like a *****, got a couple birdies that wanna lick some dick, cause they see the chain hang and they know i'm worth a thousand bricks. Same red rag, with the matchin old school chevy, can't walk straight cause my pockets are to heavey, stupid crazy flow i done don it already, jewelry game magnificant, dope game crazy, lookin like you wanna mug me ***** you don't phase me
 dog i be flamed up call a ***** flame broil posted in da trap shawty countin up my bank roll thinkin bout robbin me naw i dont thank so couple shots out da eagle have you wit a halo i could show you how to get fast money but you thank slow if you aint talkin bout money then what the **** you came fo.. Lame hoe ..mad cause im im speedin in da chevy got somethin in da trunk to knock **** down like nine elevenall
 all i do is flow. Like a period without a pad.
148-2 serious and getiing mad.
Man i got this the bag.
Got these rappers playing tag.
Tryin to take me out
cause i told'em he aint playing fag.
Man i get tired of being to much to handle
getting punked by old dudes
in 0-2' gucci sandles.
Wit berets in his dreadlocks
bracelet on his ankle
wit a tied-up tank top
 and face full of sparnkles. You niggaz is all pussy pussy,