Mario Kart Wii???

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Hmm, I've yet to see any discusion anywhere..

Is there going to be one?
Any info spilled?

mario kart SNES and 64 will be on VC.... thats good enough for me

It would be cool to see a wii version, just no double dash, that was a headache

Ign.com posted this :

Mario Kart Online
Developer: Nintendo
Source: Nintendo Power

In an interview with Nintendo Power, EAD producer Hideki Konno all but officially announced that the developer is in the works with a Revolution Mario Kart racer. "As you know, Mario Kart has appeared on all of Nintendo's platforms so far, and I think it's done its job on the DS, or at least I hope it will with what's new," he told the magazine. "So the next logical step, of course, is the Revolution. Really what we hope to do is continue to bring new and creative things to the franchise that appeal not only to our established user base, but also bring new people into the game."

Details about the racer are unavailable. That noted, the recently released DS version of Mario Kart brought an addictive online experience to the series and we're certain that a similar mode will be the game's major selling point on Revolution

Trouble is tho it was written back in may !

mmmm i hope there is one, i think mario kart 64 and ds are some of the funnest games ever to grace this earth

I was gonna say... damn that must be an old article! I read so much on codename 'revolution' it's not even funny... :lol: I don't see why they won't release Mario Kart on the Wii, it'd be plain stupid. All the successful Mario related titles MUST make it to the Wii, I mean, if trauma center can make it from Japan as a popular game, why not our North American favourite?! I can't wait for it to release, it was hard for me to resist buying it for ds, the last game I broke down and bought for my ds was Tetris DS, and i'm glad I picked that title up! But Mario Kart on the Wii will be a cool experience, no doubt!

Just thinking of the same multi-player, action packed races...
Now think of them with online capabilities and a motion sensing controller...

:yesnod:

No doubt it will use the same motion-sensing as excite truck. And itll be online. And if they were talking about it back in May, then they should be working on it by now.

I'd like to see a single driving one~

I think my friend always cheated using the Koopas and getting so many darn'd shells! But it was a truly fun game, nevertheless.

And I never played the DS version, so I know not of the awesome online capabilities.

But I bet it'll be good! Maybe..... They'll incorporate non-Mario characters?
Nah. That'd... Make it.... Not-Mario kart.

It's been a tradition since the first Mario Kart for Nintendo to make one for every system. There is no doubt in my mind that there will be one for the Wii.

Mario Kart on Wii and going online... AWESOME! Oh and what happened to the RPG stuff???

Back