Mario Kart Wii!!!!!!!

idok

WiiChat Member
Oct 2, 2007
I was just thinking about mario kart online and then it hit me how about a massive Worldwide wiichat Mario Kart tournament what do you guys and gals think?:smilewinkgrin:

this game and brawl are the 2 games i am dying to get this year :yesnod: Mario kart online should be every mario fan's dream especially with a wiiwheel and i can picture a lot of tournaments being hosted on this forum.

I'm aching for mario kart, i could care less about ssb, i don't have roommates who would play it. Mario Kart on the other hand will be awesome online. I really hope there isn't snaking. They can fix it easily if they make power boosts 3 tiered, like on N64, rather than 2 tiered like on the DS.

Skorp said:
I'm aching for mario kart, i could care less about ssb, i don't have roommates who would play it. Mario Kart on the other hand will be awesome online. I really hope there isn't snaking. They can fix it easily if they make power boosts 3 tiered, like on N64, rather than 2 tiered like on the DS.
Snaking is confirmed. :yesnod:

Skorp said:
I'm aching for mario kart, i could care less about ssb, i don't have roommates who would play it. Mario Kart on the other hand will be awesome online.
I'm with you. I'll be buying Mario Kart Wii the moment it's available. While there are other games that have the promise to be awesome that should be released in 2008, Mario Kart Wii will be awesome, without fail. It's a no-brainer. Sort of like any Zelda game.

Back