Mario Kart ?

two weeks before its released it will probely be delayed. but if nintendo knows whats good for them they'll not do that. they cant just keep giving release dates and keep pushing them back without losing a fan base. i think every big game that has come out on the wii hasnt come out when they said it was.

it will be delayed in december, like jake said. i know the brawl delay has kinda made me not want the game that much anymore. i mean, i was never really a SSB fan (only played a little multiplayer at af riends hosue) but i was kinda pumped for brawl, now not so much.i wont get it on release i dont think.

it's just weird how people say they're really upset with Nintendo because of all the games being delayed, and yet they still support them

thats all we hear around here, why don't people make threads saying that they're excited because of the delayed games

i mean just think about it

delay in games = more fun, exciting new features they can add to the games, like for example take ssbb, delayed until feb. 10, just think about new features they can add since it's delayed until next year

i just don't get it

patience, thats all it takes, patience

Well you make very valid points tdog, but most people who are really into SSBB are going to be mad, because they've been wanting to play it since it was announced, and thus patience is not something they're going to have. Personally it doesn't bother me with Brawl because I never got really into them, but I would hope that they don't delay Mario Kart because that is one of the games I am actually looking forward to.

I never understand it either. If you are really looking forward to a game, yes it does suck when it doesn't come out on time. But it just means the game is going to be improved on and even better. So if you are a true fan, of course you'll be upset it isn't coming out when it was announced, but personally it makes me more stoked for it. Deciding you don't want a game anymore because it got delayed seems somewhat childish to me, like a kid having a tantrum. But to each his own I guess. :smilewinkgrin:

Yea im thinking towards the end of November we will hear its been delayed till August.

its not the point that we dont have patience its the point stop giving release dates if you cant keep them. nothing that nintendo gives a date on is kept. thats just like promising something and then taking it back. as you can see with the sept surprise why say sept if you arent for sure just say its coming. its not a problem to say coming soon or be on the look out this fall, this winter, this spring for a game, but it is a problem when almost every game you give a date for gets pushed back. all it is, is a marketing ploy to build hype, and to raise sales, and frankly its getting real old. Just like the not enough consoles that all the companies try complain about. i mean before ps2 you would never have a problem getting hold of a console. they realise it brings hype to have a shortage. or a delay.

Screw patience... Nintendo gives out too much hype to not keep there release days.

Back