Mario Kart ?

Yeah Nintendo Can be Pretty Difficult Sometimes.

But the good news is Guitar Hero 3 in 7 days, Super mario Galaxy in 15, and some cool accessories coming in November!

(1)Nintendo Wii
(4)WiiMotes
(4)Nunchuks
(1)Classic
(1)Wii Charge Station
Games: Zelda TP, Metal Slug Anthology, Wii Sports, Super Paper Mario, MP3, Madden NFL 07', Need For Speed Carbon.
Virtual Console:Zelda Orcarina Of Time, Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong, Star Fox 64.

It will be released at an estimated Q1 of 2008. Not too far away for 16 player online!!

Wii-Got-Wii said:
It will be released at an estimated Q1 of 2008. Not too far away for 16 player online!!

Correction: It is supposed to be released in Spring 08. (Which for Nintendo doesn't mean it will) And it had 12 player online. (Not 16)

ya nintendo can suck on my dick the games for wii suck so far wow

Can complain about delays all you want but considering their track record is ONE of these major titles per console, im sure they always work for enough refinement to make it last. I mean SSBM and MarioKart DD still sit on shelves and ones from 2001 (i think-correct if wrong)

First off.
I don't see this game getting delayed really.

Secondly, even if it is delayed, it will not be till next December in 08.

Also, when they delay, they don't do it for no reason.
They do it to fix things up, and make the game more enjoyable and playable for years to come (Brawl)

Back