Mario Kart

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Yeah Im looking to reward myself with a DS Lite and Im looking for a game that could keep me occupied till Pokemon Pearl/Diamond comes out. Ive been hearing Mario Kart is pretty well rounded and possibilities are endless with playing over wi-fi, and I was a fan for the 64 version. So far its a sure shot, but Im just seeing, who else has the game and plays it over their wireless internet, just because only one of my other friends has a ds and I wanna have some good competition down the road (pun?)... If not Mario Kart, what are other wifi enabled multiplayer games out right now that take a it of time to accomplish. Thanks in advance :)

mario kart would be good for what you are describing the only complaint that i would have about it is some people online have a "method" some call it cheating, BUT they "snake" around the courses (continually do Boosts around the course by swerving left and right) But if you play with people who dont do that then its really competitive with the courses and items i loved this game but it was stolen when i let my nephew borrow it

komio said:
mario kart would be good for what you are describing the only complaint that i would have about it is some people online have a "method" some call it cheating, BUT they "snake" around the courses (continually do Boosts around the course by swerving left and right) But if you play with people who dont do that then its really competitive with the courses and items i loved this game but it was stolen when i let my nephew borrow it
haha yeah Ive heard of wifi hack jobs, one having a few racers literally flying through the course... but yeah sounds good already, Im also thinking of picking up Brain Age, any words on that yet?

ALSO: how does Final Fantasy III work with wifi, I read that its single player, but Wifi Connectable...

Last edited:
yeah my friend just got a copy of brain age and I picked up a ds and mario kart and Im loving it... If ya wanna me my friend my code is in my sig

I'm a pro at snaking. :thumbsup: If you get really good at snaking, mostly all the races on wi-fi will be extremely competitive.

Butzy411 said:
I'm a pro at snaking. :thumbsup: If you get really good at snaking, mostly all the races on wi-fi will be extremely competitive.
haha I take your sig is a parody of a That 70's Show quote...

and since yer in WI, wanna trade friend codes?

lol actually my sig is from Family Guy (my fav tv show), and sadly, i don't have a wii yet but i'll be getting one for xmas!:D

final fantasys online feature is email via something they call "mognet" dunno much about personally but its a e-mail between people you know with the game :p doesnt sound that great but the game is supposed to be good

ocdan said:
actually i meant mario kart friend code

ahhh sadly my ds stopped working and i had the 2 year replacement plan from best buy, so i sent my ds in and got a 150 dollar gift card back. im gonna sell all my games and use the gift card to buy a wii. lol sorry :ciappa:

I can't believe your FC starts with four 0's, but I gots it. I now have 20 MK friends. Thanks all!:thumbsup:

But they're not 'snaking', they're 'FLYING'. This really sucks for those who works hard in getting the fastest time thru each laps.

Mario Kart DS Wi Fi online Hacks!

For those fools that are using those online hacks, if you go play at a real tournments; You FOOLS gets own....lol cause thats all you depends on...lol. You can only play online with cheats....lol

Back