Mario Karters

Wiime346

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2011
Wouldn't you like to know?
Wii Online Code
8994-6494-1246-8660
A story relating to Mario Kart Wii.Just a warning, I've never been a good writer so please don't yell at me for it being complete crap.

Mario walked into the room holding E.Gadd's new invention ceremony. He sat down beside his brother & Peach.

"I wonder what Gadd has in store for us." Mario said thoughtfully to Luigi.

"Well if it's anything as good as the Poltergeist 3000,it's going to be terrific!" Luigi exclaimed to his brother.

"Now now,let's be polite." Peach said quietly.she shushed them & looked back onto the stage.

"Ladies & Gentlemen,I present to you my newest invention!" Gadd shouted from the stage." The KBG!"

A white steering wheel rose up onto the stage.

"The Kart & Bike Generator is my newest invention,abbriviated KBG." Gadd said,fairly proudly." This is for driving only & I would like my personal friend,Mario to test it!"

Applause from all around. Mario walked onto the the stage,shaking hands with Gadd.

"Good to see you again,Gadd!" Mario said to The proffeser

"And to you too,Mario" Gadd said to Mario. "Anyways, this Prototype is uploaded with all available Karts & Bikes. Take your pick!"

Mario picked the Turbo blooper & the wheel floated into the air.The kart formed in a holographic shell & then the bluish coloring disappeared.The kart landed onto the stage with a thud.

"The kart or bike is controlled by the KBG & is used to drive the Kart or bike,use items I have also created & use the 'Double Dashers' feature." Gadd continued.

"What's the double dasher feature,oldie?!" Waluigi yelled at Gadd.

"I was getting to that!" Gadd yelled at the loudmouth. "The double dasher feature allows two or more karts & bikes fuse together & work together to win.Only one can drive while the other
activates items & slows others down."

Gadd pulled out a black wheel & picked the Bullet bike.He got in,pressed the double dasher feature,& the two vehicles fused into the bullet blooper.

"I have one underneath each of your seats.I would appreciate it greatly is you used them to get home." Gadd said to the audience

Everyone reached under their seats & found a White wheel.

"All right,that wraps up the ceremony! You may all leave now." Gadd said.He jumped into the bullet blooper & drove off,throwing the white wheel into mario's hands behind him.

"Happy trails!" Gadd yelled to Mario as he drove off.

*outside the ceremony hall*

"Huh,a Kart generator? I could have come up with something better then this." Luigi said while studying the manual.

"A royal racer! Sounds like my kind of kart!" Peach exclaimed while looking at the mentioned Kart.She selected it & the Kart landed onto the grass.

"Ah,peach.How unexpected seeing you here." a voice said while walking to the Princess. It was Bowser.

"leave her alone,lizard Breath!" Mario yelled at the Koopa.

"I wish not to kidnap her,Mario.Instead I have a wager,if i win a race set up by the Professer,I win total control of the Mushroom kingdom & you can't stop me!" Bowser wagered to the Plumber & the Princess.

"No way!" Peach yelled at the King. "But I will race you for say,a golden cup?"

"Deal!" Bowser said while shaking Peach's hand.

Back