Mario movie?

pro gamer

A.K.A Master Chief
Nov 29, 2007
Halo
Wii Online Code
2770-2242-9089-2654
Didn't there use to be a mario movie a long time ago? I remeber wacthing some movie of mario when i was really young. I don't remember much.

I also remember one of those little walking bombs with the white eyes. And I also remeber how mario and luigi looked like.

that was the movie with bob hopkins as mario. we do not speak of it on this planet because it sucked badly

pro gamer said:
How was it bad?

classic 90s stuff

cheesy acting
bad special effects
over acting
u know the stuff. look it up on wikipedia

It SUCKED!!!!!!

OMGAWD! It's Was Terrible...
Burn It!

Only Cool Part Was That Yoshi Looked Like A Raptor! ^_^

Does anybody have a small video about it or something?

I saw it on youtube. That was horrible! What did that have to do with mario?

FRuMMaGe said:
Waluigi: The Movie.

That's one film I would pay A LOT to see. :yesnod:

Well, i think that it would be a great movie, one of the best, only to fail at the box office because of poor advertising and having a smaller following...

HOWEVER, Dr. Pepper: The Movie would kick so much ass new theaters would have to be built just to house everyone. Eventually there will be no more space and there will have to be a mega theather built on the moon, only to have millions upon millions of people die because of the lack of oxygen. People would still pay thousands of dollars for the ride to the moon knowing that their death is close, just to see the movie of the millenium. Eventually the entire human race will be wiped out...except for one man...NO...one soda...

MUTHA F*CKIN DR PEPPER

Dorkfish said:
Well, i think that it would be a great movie, one of the best, only to fail at the box office because of poor advertising and having a smaller following...

HOWEVER, Dr. Pepper: The Movie would kick so much ass new theaters would have to be built just to house everyone. Eventually there will be no more space and there will have to be a mega theather built on the moon, only to have millions upon millions of people die because of the lack of oxygen. People would still pay thousands of dollars for the ride to the moon knowing that their death is close, just to see the movie of the millenium. Eventually the entire human race will be wiped out...except for one man...NO...one soda...

MUTHA F*CKIN DR PEPPER

:wtf: How would that be a great movie?

Back