mario party 8 and wii play dates announced

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
Mario party 8 to be released on march 5th of 2007 and wii play to be released january 15th of 2007 ....

cant wait for either of those games heh

source: Wii.Nintendo.com

on the left hand side it shows announced release dates and then the name of the games and when you click on them it has a short desc of the game and then the release dates !!!

i hope there in online for at lease mario party 8..... hopefully nintendo will realize that alot of people are expecting online games coming soon!!@!

komio said:
i hope there in online for at lease mario party 8..... hopefully nintendo will realize that alot of people are expecting online games coming soon!!@!
Seriously. Nintendo needs more online games! I want to be impressed by Nintendo's online!

IMO, MP8 will be useless without onilne. It's fun when you have all your buds over.. but I don't usually have 3 friends over at a time. And we usually don't play consoles (well, we do, but they probably won't play Mario Party). I just REALLY need this online.

Homesrfan said:
That means there might not be online for MP8 if it's coming out that early... THERE BETTER BE!

they could have the multiplayer infrastructure in the game, you just cant connect. :idea:

i dont like how people say that "oh no this games comming out but without multiplayer!!!" when its easy to just have the infastructure in the game, but you jsut cant connect until Nintendo has its servers and what not.

some games i beleive, should not have multiplayer, such as Zelda:TP. how could zelda be multiplayer? i dont see the logic behind it. maybe co-op play, but not PVP.

Last edited:
maybe if the dates for release werent far apart then releasing with it with the infrastructure would be fine. but what if it isnt? and what if for some reason the infrastructure thats already built in doesnt work with the system they have set up and for some reason they cant accomodate that system to the already released game. wouldnt it just be better to release the game a little later?

either way, we dont know if itll come with multiplayer or not, or with it already built in or not.

we just have to be patient and see ^_^"

-SpideyKonfusion

Back