Mario Party 8 Question

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
Ok well in Mario Party 7, they tried to put a new scenario on every board. as in they made it a different way to get the star. does anyone know if its going to be the classic find the space and pay 20 coins? or is it going to be dumb little scenarios again?

For the most part it is classic, although there is a real estate tycoon game which is by far my favorite to play. There is a classic DK board a goomba pirate board where its a straight line to pay captain goomba 20 coins for a star. There is a haunted house one where you have to find King Boo and pay him 20 coins for a star. There is a shy guy where u have to meet him at the front of the train and pay him 20 coins for a star. I dont know what Bowsers board is because i havent unlocked it yet. I hope that helps.

Yes it is and so is this.

EDIT: lol i just noticed that i didnt turn on the white back on the image so some parts of it are blue ignore that its just cus i used paint instead of photoshop

i watched the video review on it at gametrailers.com, and it had some of the gameplay. im pretty sure from that, the gameplay is going to be the same except that instead of toad selling the stars. its the thing corresponding to the level. (like Boo, for the haunted house or w.e)

wow those screens make this game look horrible.............. NOT!!! they have made me even more excited about it i cant wait to buy it

I hope theres not a problem for me getting this tomorrow. I got a Wal-Mart right down the street from me, which still had Zeldas a couple days after the release. I also got a Gamestop next to that and a mall with another gamestop in it around me. I'm hopin my Wal-Mart has it though so I don't have to travel too far.

Back