Mario Party 8 Release Date Changed!

i agree it would be dumb not too if they dont nintendo is not using their heads and neither is the developer of that game

Im not a real big fan of Mario Party series i had the first 4 and loved em then got over it and gave the rest a miss.. but im thinking i might check out this one because of the new gameplay :D WOO

yeah some where around there im not 100% sure on how the months are split up but i would say that is a good guess. no later than august but i a sure it will be earlier than that. I think August is more of a Q3 month

Belmont said:
yeah some where around there im not 100% sure on how the months are split up but i would say that is a good guess. no later than august but i a sure it will be earlier than that. I think August is more of a Q3 month

ummm duh. there are 12 months, so one quarter of 12 is 3.

Q1=January-March
Q2=April-June
Q3=July-September
Q4=October-December

his name says wiinoob i didnt want to make him sound like an idiot. so he is obviously a noob. duh i know how to divide 12/4=3 im not stupid.

Like some of you said, I also would rather have a good game and wait longer than to have a stupid game rushed.

Know how long you guys had to wait for Twilight Princess? and you guys are saying that it is amazing!

I can wait a few more months for MP8. As long as i don't have to wait forever on Super Mario Galaxy or Brawl, those games are going to be awsome! I want Galaxy more though.

Belmont said:
his name says wiinoob i didnt want to make him sound like an idiot. so he is obviously a noob. duh i know how to divide 12/4=3 im not stupid.

Thanks a bunch dude, I can always count on you :thumbsup:

Didn't read all the posts, so someone might've already posted this. But, Wikipedia says Q4....:confused:

It says March 5th now I'm hoping it still has decent online

Where do you live and what's your source?

I live in SE United States and i'm checking Wiki...and it says Q4.

As long as it's in March then I'm not sure why you guys are fretting over this. If I get it, it will probably be for my B-Day in July.

Back