Mario Party 8 Release Date

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
Okay I went to Gamestop today and the guy there told me it was June 2nd, 2007. I asked him again to make sure and he said June 2nd and that they were taking $5.00 for pre orders. So thats the answer to the question we all want to know. I don't know about yall but I'm glad. This gives me more time to work on completing the rest of the games I have and play my VC games more. Also it will allow Nintendo to completely finish the game and make it perfect...maybe even ONLINE!? So thats good news IMO.

Guess no one read this but w/e. Here it is again for the late night people. Its totally true from what the guy told me and it makes sense since we've seen no commercials for it.

I'm pretty sure it won't come out in march. But at this point unless something official comes from nintendo, any date out there can be pretty much considered a "place holder" date, IMO.

Yeah they did push it back ,i am with you i still have game to pass as well even on my ps2 on my wii i have to pass is red steel and i just got Sonic Secret Rings i alrady pass zelda and Wario Ware: Smooth Moves so I can wait

Back