Mario Party 8 - Screens, fresh out the oven!

Vert

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Wii Online Code
4736-6922-4727-3012
mario-party-8--20070129104632008.jpg

mario-party-8--20070129104637102.jpg

mario-party-8--20070129104637946.jpg

To see more, click here!

looks fun. not something i would buy though, becuase i dont always have people over. only when cousins or friends stay would i rent this.

Looks cool - I'm thinking I'll be getting this. I'll have to wait until the reviews come in though.

Also, in the Nintendo Power there seems to be an arcade like level where there's definitely a Mii on there. I think it's just in the background though.

Im going to pre order this game, same with the new smash brothers, I have people over at my house every damn day, always playing melee and mario party on the GC, and now I bought a Wii, cant get enough Wii sports

mario party = hours of fun with friends the only set back is i only have one wii mote caues every where is sold out. ah nintendo please supply me with my wii needs

w00t!

Looks awesome! My friends and I are all Mario Party fans... We have played Mario Party on HangOver Sundays for YEARS.

I can't wait!

maxpouliot said:
is it certain that mario party won't be online?
Well, I don't think there's any official confirmation but that's because they never mentioned having online at all and therefore there arn't many rumours/discussion about it.

It's safe to say this Mario Party won't have online, but the next ones can and probobly will.

I think I'll buy this. I used to live like far away from EVERYTHING like.. half an hour away from my closest friends. But my mothers moving like.. walking distance from the town now so.. (i'm living with my father atm) so I can finally get my mates over to play :thumbsup:

I know you probably don't care but.. tuff :p

I'm getting this i played the one for Gamecube at my mates it was cool then i wonder what this will be like :eek:

Looks real nice, I will most likely rent it first before i buy it. The basbeball thingy looks decent. Thx for posting these bud.

Back