Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mario party 8! wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Wiiboy94, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Wiiboy94

Wiiboy94 WiiChat Member

Why did reviewers like review it down its a very addicting good fun game!

2. supermandudekid

supermandudekid Wiikender

Wii Friend Code: 7954-4237-6337-3848
    7954-4237-6337-3848
    Direct from the IGN review. There saying that the game has little addictive games, but that's it. It really just lacks the depth that a real produced game has. It's a really fun party game and lots of people probably have it any play it alot, but mario party games just won't get good reviews because they don't spend enough time on them and there all just the same really.

3. Derick.™

Derick.™ WiiChat Member

Mario Party 8

Yah, i agree. I think maybe because its a little short, koopa and blooper the unlockable characters... it'd be nice to seem Waluigi or Bowser Jr. as playable characters.

4. thedaini

thedaini Drunken Monkey

Wii Friend Code: 4103-2900-3267-1697
    4103-2900-3267-1697
    Umm... Waluigi is a playable character. But i agree, more characters would be a plus. Having all the characters from SSBB would be cool.

5. Bigred

Bigred Homework!

worst game ever. what a waste of $50... I highly recommend NOT getting it. There is only like 5 levels and each has a different gameplay. It doesn't have the same gameplay as the earlier mario party games. Some mini games are fun but most are just ok at best. Thats my personal opinion. Maybe I had too high of expectations...

6. brawlball

brawlball WiiChat Member

How can you say its one of the worst, Its for multiplayer not really a one player gane thats why you probly think its bad becasue you have no friends to play it with!:lol:

7. matt_cal

matt_cal WiiChat Member

i personally hated the game. it was just pretty boring. i mean it's fun if you have a lot of people around, but it was just me and my girlfriend. once she left, it was just me and myself. no point at all playing by yourself