Mario Party 8

Blue said:
I will pick it up on Wednesday. For those of you that have a Circuit City near you, they are offering a KILLER deal on it. Click here. 39.99 and if it's not in stock, they have to give you a 20 dollar gift card! What a deal!!!! I haven't ever seen anyone offer a new nintendo game for 10 bucks off like that before. I paid full price for all of my other mario party games.

WOAH! GREAT find man *REPPED* I just have two questions/comments...

1. What Im reading says: "
Save $20 instantly: with purchase of two Wii games." Does this mean we have to buy another game, or can we get $10 off just one game?
2. I dont see anything about getting a $20 gc if they dont have it in-stock...Is that a promotion they have for all products?

Blue said:
I will pick it up on Wednesday. For those of you that have a Circuit City near you, they are offering a KILLER deal on it. Click here. 39.99 and if it's not in stock, they have to give you a 20 dollar gift card! What a deal!!!! I haven't ever seen anyone offer a new nintendo game for 10 bucks off like that before. I paid full price for all of my other mario party games.

Dude! THIS IS AWESOME! Thanks...*gives some rep* btw, is it going to stay at that price?

Honestly I am not sure. Other stores advertise 49.99, so my guess this is a temporary deal. My location offers the 20 dollar GC if it's not in stock by 2 PM (looking it over a bit more). I wonder how that works, if it means that if it's not there that day, then you get the card, and if they run out, then you don't get it. I guess I will find out when I go in to get mine.

Levesque, shut up, all I said was it definately has more motion-sensing, and there's trailers we watch, they show us gameplay and intuitive controls and in all 20 of the mini games I've seen they've used motion-sensing, so why wouldn't they use motion-sensing for the rest of the 45+ mini games? So don't go flaming me before knowing your facts...

^If you dont own the game than you HAVE no facts! Its a freakin commercial! Yeah I bet theyre ganna show some guy sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand and just pressing button w/o moving the remote. Oh, and why not throw in some lag and also have the guy get up and curse at the tv. Its not ganna happen, and theres a reason for that.

It's a fact if it's in the trailers, you're the only one talking about the commercial!

Levesque can't you calm down, people wanna discuss the game, just because they don't have facts doesn't mean you have to criticise them...

I would negative rep you but this f***in kiddy site doesnt have the option.

Why don't you go somewhere else then... You've said that twice

Celestial said:
Levesque can't you calm down, people wanna discuss the game, just because they don't have facts doesn't mean you have to criticise them...
And yet they continue to proclaim that they do have facts...

ILoveWii said:
It's a fact if it's in the trailers, you're the only one talking about the commercial!
A trailer is a commercial you idiot

LevesqueIsKing said:
And yet they continue to proclaim that they do have facts...

Dude, I'm thinking that whether to purchase Mario Party 8 or not isn't your biggest problem. I'd say the whole "I'm an asshole to everyone" thing is a bigger issue as of right now.

With an attitude like yours, how are you gonna enjoy a fun times game like Mario Party?

Maybe the they're not facts they're saying, but they are very logical guesses.
The fact that the wii is pretty much all about motion sensing means that MP8 will most likely have mostly motion sensing type of games

I reccomend you get it Guitar, from what I've seen it's a really fun game, and thank you.

ILoveWii said:
No it isn't, and you're the idiot.
Commercial: a paid advertisement or promotional announcement.

guitarguy9 said:
Dude, I'm thinking that whether to purchase Mario Party 8 or not isn't your biggest problem. I'd say the whole "I'm an asshole to everyone" thing is a bigger issue as of right now.

With an attitude like yours, how are you gonna enjoy a fun times game like Mario Party?
lol, trust me, I only give crap to people who deserve it :wink:

Celestial said:
Maybe the they're not facts they're saying, but they are very logical guesses.
*sigh* finally someone admits it...

LevesqueIsKing said:
not true. a commercial must be aried on a commercial media, like television or radio and does not have to have any aspect of trailers. A governer campaign can be a commercial, does that make it a trailer? rooflz

Back