Mario Party 8

fertogo

SSBB owner
Mar 16, 2008
I was really looking foward to this game, but when I got it I was kind of disapoited, it was not that fun, what do yall think

I think that the messed up creature with the tounge and the hat or whatever ruined it all.

Mmhm.
It's horrible playing aone as there are far too many cut-scenes involved and every turn takes forever.
Playing as a group of 4 makes this game good.

Mario Party in my opinion just got worse and worse after 3.

Something about the N64 graphics made it so great. 4 just couldn't compare. And of course neither could any of the other ones.

8 is just another attempt at keeping the series alive.

My girl like it, but we play more mario party 4. And I agree, it has been worse and worse every mario party. I have 4-8 and 4 is the best one.

Mau said:
My girl like it, but we play more mario party 4. And I agree, it has been worse and worse every mario party. I have 4-8 and 4 is the best one.
Agree my favorite one is 3

I bought it last night for me and my nephew to play but the Wii is all new to me and I couldn't do the remote right for a lot of the mini games. But he liked it so I will keep it for when he comes over. I probably wont play around with it anymore I don't know.

It was a disappointment to me as well. I never play it alone. However it is fun to play it with my family. It's the only Wii game besides Wii Sports that they can figure out hehe.

TheAnswerI said:
It was a disappointment to me as well. I never play it alone. However it is fun to play it with my family. It's the only Wii game besides Wii Sports that they can figure out hehe.

:lol: true true

i really liked the hotel level. thats really the only one that required any skill (not counting the unlockable bowser board). the rest were just played with pure luck.

Back