Mario Party 9??? Hopefully???

D

Deleted member 71441

I am a MAJOR fan of Mario Party games. I am trying to find all the versions of Mario Party Games. I only have MP8, and that is really getting classic and boring... You know, playing the same old boards and all... So, is there going to be another MP game coming soon? MP9? Also, Which GAMECUBE Mario Party Game do you recommend? Which one is the best???

:lovewii:

mario party was terrible (no affense) but i think there done making them because mario party games came out every year

mario party 5 was ok But no word on mario party 9 yet

mario party was terrible (no affense) but i think there done making them because mario party games came out every year

All party or just 08 you didn't like??
I agree that mario party 8 wasn't the best, but it was still okay. They better add alot more stuff when they make mp 9! Mario party 1, and 3 were my favorite so far, and I really liked 4 too. I never really played 5,6, or 7 too much, and 2 was still cool too. They need better mini games for mp 9 big time. Like make the mini games worth playing.

I don't care if they do or not, because it has been almost the same crap year after year. Mario Party 3 for the N64 was the best, because over 75 Mini-Games, and 6 or more boards. Then Gamecube is released and they didn't think they could at least fit at least 120 Mini-Games. The only Wii Version available that I picked up, was not even close to what they could have done. The same 6 Board & 75 Mini-Games which was ONLY innovative for the N64 is still the main sceem. They could have had 8 Boards and around 200 Mini-Games, they didn't even bother with making this a Dual-Layer Disc Game (More Memory, More Fun). The Computer randomness needs improve, because I have never seen them attack another Computer Player since I first played this game.

Last edited:
I think Mario Party 5 was the best, I liked when you could of play lotto.... My wife is a big fan of mario party, we play mario party 8 all the time. I enjoy it because its the only video game I play with my wife! but I think 7 & 8 are the worst ones.

I love all of them...but only if i playing with a friend or more. Alone its pretty boring.

I hope 9 comes out, love the game.

Back