Mario Party 9 Out Now

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
[FONT=&amp]
maura-albums-news-picture9532-mario-party-9.JPG

Mario fans will want to be heading to their game store today as Mario Party 9 has finally been released for the Wii. The latest installment in the always popular Mario Party franchise introduces all-new game modes, battles against bosses, and playable characters from the Mushroom Kingdom, including some that are completely new to the series. As usual, Bowser is out to spoil the party, and this time around he and his buddies have stolen all the Mini Stars in the sky, so it’s up to you to achieve the ultimate goal of winning them all back, and become the next Super Star. This latest game in the series also features the new Party Adventure mode, which is a new board game mode that rewrites the Mario Party rule book by allowing four people to travel around the board in one vehicle. Players take turns as Captain of the vehicle by hitting Dice Blocks to move the party along, hoping to land on lucky spaces. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Mario Party 9 also includes 80 brand new Minigames, which will find players making pizzas, escaping haunted mansions, and even racing snowmobiles. When playing on a board, the type of space that the vehicle lands on determines what type of Minigame that you get to play. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: [/FONT]Nintendo

It seems like a great jump in Mario party, nice article you made. I might buy it if I find more interesting information about it.

How is it so far? ... Are all the minigames recycled? ¬_¬

It is likely considering how the mini games tend to have similar themes. I particularly like the ones like Lava Tile Ile where you knock people off by attacking them. I really don't know if I would enjoy the new Captain idea since it is so untraditional. I also read they eliminated coins?!? I always loved getting 300+ coins.

Back