Mario racist? LOL

surfinrach90 said:
Hahah, Jam <3 cats :lol:

pichugif.gif

My secret is exposed!
Do-not-want.jpg

The fact that't is a fake rant is beside the point, things like this could do damage and have repercussions. If I were to do a two page essay on how every Swedish person should be exterminated and then at the end say 'just kidding' would it be morally right?

Gikoku said:
If you read the last paragraph of that article, you'll notice the person who posted it, wasn't serious. But was only bullshitting, which is obvious since Donkey Kong clearly isn't a racist image.. He's an ape, not an African man, if one can't tell the difference between the two.. then they deserve to be whacked with a banana barrel.

Edit: Nevermind, posted too late.

lol i was right about to say "If you read the last couple of responces, you'll notice the people who are posting, were aware. But....

dont worry about how racist mario what we really need to focus on is how drugged were the creaters of the mario game. seriously he eats shrooms gets big and strong and goes around fighting a big turtle for a princess. he can also breath forever underwater. the creaters had to of been drugged out of their minds!

martino said:
dont worry about how racist mario what we really need to focus on is how drugged were the creaters of the mario game. seriously he eats shrooms gets big and strong and goes around fighting a big turtle for a princess. he can also breath forever underwater. the creaters had to of been drugged out of their minds!

Miyamoto has the mind of a small child. My god he's genius!

Cpt.McCloud said:
pichugif.gif

My secret is exposed!
Do-not-want.jpg

The fact that't is a fake rant is beside the point, things like this could do damage and have repercussions. If I were to do a two page essay on how every Swedish person should be exterminated and then at the end say 'just kidding' would it be morally right?

wow you just gave me the greatest idea ever! i'm goign to make one for the hell of it, i'll post it here later

mushroomedmario said:
wow you just gave me the greatest idea ever! i'm goign to make one for the hell of it, i'll post it here later

Raping cats or wiping Sweden off the face of the earth...your call.

at school theres this black kid that doesint like me every time he passed me he would yel "ALEX IS CALLING ME BLACK!!!!!" then he would say "whight trash" under his breath then the teacher would come and id get in loads of crap

kronau said:
at school theres this black kid that doesint like me every time he passed me he would yel "ALEX IS CALLING ME BLACK!!!!!" then he would say "whight trash" under his breath then the teacher would come and id get in loads of crap

Things like these are inexcusable, Using your history to take advantage and literally bully others is just plain wrong in instances like these.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Raping cats or wiping Sweden off the face of the earth...your call.

both....at the same time

(writing a 2-page essay trying to pursuade peopole that we should, wipe swede off the face of the earth, than say 'just kidding' at the end)

mushroomedmario said:
both....at the same time

(writing a 2-page essay trying to pursuade peopole that we should, wipe swede off the face of the earth, than say 'just kidding' at the end)

Post it on NBC forums to get attention:lol:
Seriously though, you would wake up a media storm >_>

at the risk of being very stereotypical i dont under stand how we could of enslave black people first of there stronger than us and second if they wanted to they could of jumped across the ocean back to africa or at least ran across the water

Cpt.McCloud said:
Post it on NBC forums to get attention:lol:
Seriously though, you would wake up a media storm >_>

will do.....to bad i hate writing essays (i'm good at them, but i hate them)

i had to write 5 essays in one day, the final one was for an exam(like most of them) and i was just so sick of it i just wrote random words on the apper and left the exam room

martino said:
at the risk of being very stereotypical i dont under stand how we could of enslave black people first of there stronger than us and second if they wanted to they could of jumped across the ocean back to africa or at least ran across the water

Since when were black people genetically more advanced than us?
They wouldn't jump across the ocean buddy:smilewinkgrin:

For a start reading into the topic is necessary to understand it. The African people at that time were behind us in technology, we had large ships and guns they had nets and huts. Originally they had no idea what was happening as they wouldn't know until they arrived at the various cotton farms and such. Resistance usual ended up with pain for them, they would be wiped and humiliated. Some even killed. Getting across a whole country then escaping on a boat would seem impossible only some managed and all that sort of thing was arranged by very intelligent brave people.

thaks for playing history teacher i'll use my new found knowledge to try and never be completely wrong again

martino said:

Guns and superior weapons. That's all it took unfortunately, white american people have done alot of things in the past that one wouldn't normally be proud of. Mainly the whole racism dilemma, where anyone who wasn't white was automatically a low-class citizen, and treated as such. Sadly enough, people like that still exist to this day, usually around the Southern part of the country, like Georgia.

Back