Mario racist? LOL

Gikoku said:
Guns and superior weapons. That's all it took unfortunately, white american people have done alot of things in the past that one wouldn't normally be proud of. Mainly the whole racism dilemma, where anyone who wasn't white was automatically a low-class citizen, and treated as such. Sadly enough, people like that still exist to this day, usually around the Southern part of the country, like Georgia.

whatever.....I live in the South.....we are used to living with each other.....

Do you want to know who the most racist people on earth are time and time again???? people from Boston or anywhere in Massachusetts......

Conan the Librarian said:

Do you want to know who the most racist people on earth are time and time again???? people from Boston or anywhere in Massachusetts......

A majority are fine however that area of America does have a lot of religious extremists and such. If you got dumped somewhere in the south and you were a homosexual black man you would be treated far worse than in other places. Yes it is kind of stereotypical off the past but in some areas it's true.

Cpt.McCloud said:
A majority are fine however that area of America does have a lot of religious extremists and such. If you got dumped somewhere in the south and you were a homosexual black man you would be treated far worse than in other places. Yes it is kind of stereotypical off the past but in some areas it's true.

Exactly.

Conan the Librarian said:

I don't remember saying nor implying the entire South end of the country was still racist. There are some parts in Georgia, and else where down South where racism & ignorance still continues, and there's white people there who are just as bad as their parents some 50+ years ago. It may not be the case in your area, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen elsewhere in the South.

its like sexism and racism

Before: WHites used to beat black people up and use them as slaves

After: Blacks beat up white people and say its their fault because they played donkey kong around them....

Sexism
Before: Women did everything around the house and men where lazy asses

After: Women can make jokes of men and get away with it, but if a man just so happens to look at a woman she opens up a can o' whoop ass on him and says- he was playing Donkey kong, he wants to be like the ape and rape me.

Fin of random rant by willy

If this was real it would be on par with people saying RE5 is racist just because you're a white guy killing black zombies in Africa.

mushroomedmario said:
wow you just gave me the greatest idea ever! i'm goign to make one for the hell of it, i'll post it here later

HEY! Stop being discriminating to us swedes!!!

ZOMG!

I found a picture that proves it!

marionaziba9.jpg

lolz akward picutre. Thoug like people complain about everything theses days. Examples, Theres to many fat kids, Blame the government. Children are being exposed to content on the internet, balme the computer companys. People are bringing guns to school, blmae the school. Back years ago these problems didn't exist. You cant even say Merry Christmas any more and they blow you up. I don't mean to be offensive in ANY way but in Canada we can't say Merry Christmas cause other religions are here. This place was all Christian till people moved here. Other religions moved here and we had to build all these buildings for worship. Now if you go over to other countrys, All they do is celebrate their own religion and holdays. and theres no chruches. My point is, Some people in this world are messed. IF iw as in the presence of a Jewish person and they said Happy Haunka* (srry) ID probley say the same. Its their religion and I respect that, but with some other people, you say Merry Christmas and boom your dead and being sued. Can someone back me up here, I think im making a good point

You are indeed right on. No one understands patriotism anymore- Europe lost its identity for the most part, and North America is almost there.

zurukea said:
lolz akward picutre. Thoug like people complain about everything theses days. Examples, Theres to many fat kids, Blame the government. Children are being exposed to content on the internet, balme the computer companys. People are bringing guns to school, blmae the school. Back years ago these problems didn't exist. You cant even say Merry Christmas any more and they blow you up. I don't mean to be offensive in ANY way but in Canada we can't say Merry Christmas cause other religions are here. This place was all Christian till people moved here. Other religions moved here and we had to build all these buildings for worship. Now if you go over to other countrys, All they do is celebrate their own religion and holdays. and theres no chruches. My point is, Some people in this world are messed. IF iw as in the presence of a Jewish person and they said Happy Haunka* (srry) ID probley say the same. Its their religion and I respect that, but with some other people, you say Merry Christmas and boom your dead and being sued. Can someone back me up here, I think im making a good point

You do make a good point, even if it isn't like that in Sweden. It's more that muslims (no offense, I am no racist or anything) are trying to kill you because we swedes are trying to live in OUR culture, and they want us to live like them. I know only a few nice muslims, which accept our culture. I know at least 50 ones, and only 5 of them are actually nice.

Damn, to not go completley off topic I'll just say;
Everyone that thinks that Mario is a racist can go and eat a plastictoy.

Is king kong racist? Cause hes a black ape and we would be scared of him? wow thats just stupid

Back