Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

MasterJedi2U said:
Are you guys dumb? iOn has never posted news before thats a joke. And this was is USA Today. Its real and its happening and I for one am glad. Hopefully Sonic isn't in Brawl and this is Sega's way of making up for it. I can stomach this game a lot mroe than I can stomach the thought of Sonic actually being a character in Brawl.

No I wasnt referring to ion...this information originally came from IGN...but I was talking about all gaming resources

i was just on ign game wii release date list and so this game i came to wiichat and searched for mario and sonic to read what others thought cuz i am excited

http://wii.ign.com/index/release.html

i dont see why they would go that far to say it would put a release date of holidays 07

i read in another thread that this means sonic might b in brawl but i doubt that seeing how sega is making this game

either way its cool mario and sonic the two iconic characters that i grew up on in 1 game

Okay i think everybody can stop calling it a prank lol...... Its obvious that it is not a prank. but anyway might be cool. but nintendo will never stop releasing different sigments of mario. I still want to see a MILD shooting mario game though.

DRMARIO said:
I really detest this idea. I mean, i love Super Mario, and i've put up with all these sports games that he has appeared in, but this is taking the Michael.

Then don't play the game? Pretty simple, huh?

Xanthous said:
Then don't play the game? Pretty simple, huh?

quite simple yes. lol i'm tired of stating this to people. Somebody will like it and somebody will not like it, so that doesn't mean because somebody doesn't like it, nintendo must scratch the idea. right now you(drmario) are out number on this thread because most people like the idea so if nintendo did a survey on this thread, the game will definitely exists

O...M...G

Im definitly going to get this, i got so many fav characters in both mario and sonic. and having a game like this would be amazing.

i hope they really go in-depth with olympic games.. like Summer games.. Winter Games.. id love a ski race :p

comeon, who can beat sonic on the track? Mario, pffff =D. But yeah im excited for this game!

Rival

Back