Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Id give them the time for good development. Its interesting to know what the controll system is going to be like.

The first game to include both sonic and Mario and they put them in this completely crap game. why? What happened to the original plans of having sonic in super smash bros brawl?

Yes thats right people they were finally going to do it. But for some reason the idea was rejected by the new director of the smash brothers project. SUCKS.

Do you have a link for that little piece of information? You never know, it may turn out to be more fun than you think. Like I said, dont judge a game before you play it...

i know its not a prank but as soon as this game comes out im going to buy it. nice find ion:thumbsup:

i0n said:
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/sandm.jpg[/xFLOAT]Nintendo and Sega have today announced that their biggest icons and what used to be revials in the gaming world are joining forces for an upcoming Wii title.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games available for Christmas 2007 will see the two characters join forces compete in events that take place in environments based on the official venues of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.

Using a supporting cast of characters from the amazing worlds of both Mario and Sonic, gamers will be able to compete as or against a range of lovable personalities including Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Knuckles, Yoshi, Tails and more. Innovative usage of the Wii and DS control systems to maneuver a favourite character will allow players to race the likes of Mario and Sonic down the 100m track, engage in exhilarating rallies in table tennis and churn water in a swimming heat, all while competing for the much sought after gold medal.

View attachment 2093View attachment 2094

Weren't expecting that now were you? :crazy:

My money's on an April Fools :cool:
Its gonna be on DS and Wii, I have a DS, not a Wii, thats good news for me.

Im getting it for both. I wonder if you can play your DS online with a person playing it on the Wii?

bubs said:
Even if its a crap game it will still be fun.

:eek:ut:

Nintendofan1990 said:
Its gonna be on DS and Wii, I have a DS, not a Wii, thats good news for me.

I actually think this would be a good idea, using the pen as a javelin or such, but swimming would be tough. I think this game will be a big success.

Its just...Mario AND Sonic? I wonder the chemestry of the game...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Its just...Mario AND Sonic? I wonder the chemestry of the game...

I'm sure Nintendo will throw in a few more features than what is in the public now.

Probably, but Mario and Sonic are so different, the only thing I think that I think they have in common to use in the Olympics is that they jump on their enemies to kill them... I just wonder how Nintendo would go about giving Mario a chance against Sonic in a Race and Sonic a chance against Mario in a Mushroom eating contest! lol

Weather foscastors in hell are predicting snow?
lol, that was funny.

the coolest thing EVER would be if sonic and mario came out of an event shaking hands or helping the other up or something. sweet jesus i just got goose bumps

Back