Mario Sports Mix

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hey guys, are any of you getting this game? It looks really awesome and I'm thinking about getting it.

I'm trying to decipher wether I'd enjoy it or not. Don't like the 3 on 3 Basketball idea, you'd think that adding FF (Final Fantasy) characters would allow for more of a real 5 on 5 basketball approach. However, adding additinal sports like Hockey, Volleyball, and I think dodgeball wouldn't be so bad. I'll wait until I see game controls as well because if there is no motion then a hell no would be my decision.

If we can only use the Wiimote and numchuck, theres no way il like it unless we could use classic pro controller.

I would like with whatever controllers...Seeing as to how I kinda enjoyed Wii Sports Resort's Basketball, I think I will enjoy the Basketball in this game, I wanna try it out, online too, I mean I really like Strikers and people still play it today. So yeah, I'm giving this a try.

strikers ftw too bad alot of ppl quit. I wana try out the basketball too ;P

I'll play Strikers with you when I get home (in about 3 and a half hours) did we add each other yet?

nope lol i wish they would make a new strikers

Yeah with new graphics, I noticed yesterday they don't look as good as today's Games like Tatsunoko, and even Brawl. Well add me, code is in my signature, what's your code?

il make a friend code exchange thread on the first day it comes out even though I wont have it on the first day :p

Watching videos of this game makes me feel like there's a lot going on during the games. It might be hard to focus. It'll probably take awhile to get used to but I'm definately getting it.

hehe we'll see.

Last edited:
Based on the previews, I believe it. But it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. If the player likes it, that's all that matters and when I get it, I'll let you all know.

Back