Mario Sports Mix

sure ill check it in a sec i was learning the basketball, its pretty easy, with the wii mote and no chuck. ill test it in a few im almost done with the tourneys (like grandprix on mario kart). but hey im thinking of getting strikers and brawl, which one should i get first?

sure ill check it in a sec i was learning the basketball, its pretty easy, with the wii mote and no chuck. ill test it in a few im almost done with the tourneys (like grandprix on mario kart). but hey im thinking of getting strikers and brawl, which one should i get first?

I suggest Strikers but its your choice.

ok im gonna get online right now. i guess ima get it then. i was thinking sluggers too but meh. I want that soccer. Brawl seems like everyones been playing so long theyll be too good.

ok im gonna get online right now. i guess ima get it then. i was thinking sluggers too but meh. I want that soccer. Brawl seems like everyones been playing so long theyll be too good.

I just play brawl for fun now. :)

just played volley ball online with no lag. It was some friend of mine from another site got the game too. but yeah it runs really smooth like a small game of mario kart.

Just got Mario Sports Mix a few hours ago, except I have to practice using the Nunchuck and Wii Remote again. I'll have a few online matches soon, once I get used to its controls.

Just got Mario Sports Mix a few hours ago, except I have to practice using the Nunchuck and Wii Remote again. I'll have a few online matches soon, once I get used to its controls.

YAY more people got it sadly I don`t yet! :p

@AntZeroX,

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is more worth the money. You can practice before Online Play.

@AntZeroX,

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is more worth the money. You can practice before Online Play.

WE can go back and worth between likes and dislikes about strikers and brawl thats why I said its his choice let him choose. :)

That was persuasion. I know I can't pick for him and I'm not going to disagree with any Decision. You just pick out what you feel what is more worth to you, AntZeroX.

BUY SMASH BROS. ;)

Last edited:
That was persuasion. I know I can't pick for him and I'm not going to disagree with any Decision. You just pick out what you feel what is more worth to you, AntZeroX.

BUY SMASH BROS. ;)

yet and still we must buy mario sports mix :p and judge it by us actually playing instead of relying on reviews from anyone.

BUY SMASH BROS. ;)

You know what I just might, after remembering the 64 one which I've downloaded vc lol. I have too. I don't care if I suck for a while, I'll play it then maybe go back for a day or 2 on the gamecube version. I feel smash bros might give me the most gameplay. Thanks for the feedback.

Back