Mario Sports Mix

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
I just won the Flower Cup in Dodgeball, completing the Flower Cup Tournaments in all four sports. The finals came down to my team of Mario, Yoshi, and Toad. Our opponents: Bowser and his own versions of Yoshi (Blue) and Toad (Blue). The match begins and both captains are hit first. Eventually, Mario takes down Bowser. Bowser eventually revives and is back in the game. Time expires; my team wins Round 1. Round 2: Mario comes out like a house of fire and takes a chunck out of all three opponents, eventually taking out Bowser and Toad. Yoshi is up against the three of us. I decide to let my Yoshi finish the job and thanks to his special move, we win the Flower Cup! Off to the Star Cup which means my favorite place to play: Bowser, Jr. Blvd!

I just won the Flower Cup in Dodgeball, completing the Flower Cup Tournaments in all four sports. The finals came down to my team of Mario, Yoshi, and Toad. Our opponents: Bowser and his own versions of Yoshi (Blue) and Toad (Blue). The match begins and both captains are hit first. Eventually, Mario takes down Bowser. Bowser eventually revives and is back in the game. Time expires; my team wins Round 1. Round 2: Mario comes out like a house of fire and takes a chunck out of all three opponents, eventually taking out Bowser and Toad. Yoshi is up against the three of us. I decide to let my Yoshi finish the job and thanks to his special move, we win the Flower Cup! Off to the Star Cup which means my favorite place to play: Bowser, Jr. Blvd!

.......... you duplicated my thread how about search before you post!? -_-

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Wow! I just completed the Star Cup for hockey. I have all the trophies in all four sports on Normal. I could not believe what happened when all the crystals came together. And what I got afterwards was pretty awesome. What a game!

MSM is awesome! I still think it's more fun when you play with a lot of people. The tournaments are really fun, though, and there are A LOT of surprises in this game. I've only played online a couple times and I don't know what you want me to say. It's the same if you're playing a cpu, only against a human.

Back