Mario Strikers any fun?

Jrowand18

What A Drag
Aug 29, 2007
Alabama
Wii Online Code
2824-1102-5926-5303
Im tempting to rent this game before i buy it because i dont know if its any good or not. I wanna know is it fun even if you dont go online? Or is it alot more fun when you are online? It looks like a pretty cool game because its based on Soccer.

Yes, it is fun. I haven't been online because I borrowed it from my cousin's friend before a wedding, so I could only play it for 2 hours with my other cousin, but those 2 hours were awesome.

hmm...its fun when u have friends over to play.......online it ok, lots of people that use cheap tricks to make goals.......

The game is fun, both online as well as offline. But playing online may result in cheaters ruining your gaming experience, but other than that, its a great game overall.

After playin for a couple months, the online really looses the charm it had at first, and just gets repetitive. And playing noobs who disconnect after you mop the floor with them makes u wanna pull ur hair out.

Well after watching some video's of this game in convinced on buying it today. It looks so much fun especially when its based on Mario playing Soccer.

I really don't care if they disconnect anymore, I encourage them once I am mopping the floor with them, after all, it's their loss, not mine.

I got this today it looks pretty good. I only went on it for 5 minutes with my brother but we couldnt figure out how to get 2 players...can someone tell me how? thans

This game is so fun. Im glad I bought it. Now I need to figure out my friend code for it and i'll post it up as soon as i find out what it is.

i'll play you, or not, it's cool, i'll just stand here in the corner.....crying.....

Back