mario strikers charged football out in usa tommorrow

this thread reminds me of this funny commercial u got 2 guys on bar stools and 1 come on 1 of the guys its says futbvol and the other on the other guy says football

okay hey mushroomed mario hows canada lol my mom went to montreal once it was cool lol anyway wazzup? hopefully i can find a way 2 play u on mario strikers

mushroomedmario said:
yeah hopefully my igloo will have enough interweb reception
lol are there any polar bears around the igloo? and hows globalwarming treating the igloo?

Can't wait 'til I have enough money to buy it. Payday's Thursday this week, I think. So I don't have to wait too long.

Hmm...The guy at gamestop told me it comes out Tuesday since there is one day for shipping. What makes gamecrazy special :crazy:

Is anybody getting it tomorrow? I'm pretty sure the only possibly way is if you live on the far east coast, becuase it wouldn't have to ship...

Perhaps everyone is getting it on Tuesday?

I live in Illinois, and im pretty sure at my Game Crazy you can get it on monday, it says this on there web site

We understand that avid gamers need the hottest game first. With that in mind, we stock new titles as early as possible, employing a complex but flawless rapid-delivery system that ships games from distribution centers directly to the stores. This puts new games on shelves mere hours after they're released. From the truck to the shelf to your hands: that's how we play it.

Back