Mario Strikers Charged Sub Forum Failing??

dont worry, better games will comeout and youll totally ignore strikers

i thought about making another tournament, but the interest in the game is gone

Too many other interesting games out taking attention away from this one. I personally haven't even turned my Wii on in a week or two.

Perhaps I'll be the last man standing with a steel soccer ball... searching... searching forever for an opponent... Titan's Chipping into an empty net :scared:

BigORhyme said:
Strikers freaking rules.

I never said it sucked. I just think MSC, Paper Mario, and maybe even the twilight princess sub forums should be replaced. That's all.

Well, I think it's likely that it will be replaced. However, I don't see why it should be replaced.... either way, I'll be a little sad when it goes, and likely me along with it.

I do not think it should be replaced yet at all. For one I do like the game and just found the forum like a week ago. Since then I have learned so much.

Another note that just because people have not posted doesn't mean people are not reading the stuff. This is only my third post mainly because most of my questions were already answered by previous posts I looked at. If the forum was gone i'd still have those questions. So as much as I have not asked that many questions I did have them they were just answered already because the forum was not deleted.

Back