mario strikers charged

mouiepower

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
Have any of you guys played MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED im a big football or as you yanks say 'soccer' fan.How will you rate it 1-5,5 being bets.

4/5. My only concern is the power of the megastrike. It's kind of cheap, especially if you have a super ability.

4/5 easy, only thing going against it is online play could have been better.

It's soccer in the loosest terms possible though, considering more than one character uses their hands and I don't remember the last time the World Cup was disrupted by a pack of angry thwomps! ;) Still loads and loads of fun, it's been sucking up all my free time since launch day. Best game out on the wii so far.

2/5 maybe 3 max.

Good Points - Online Play

Bad Points - Megastrike (Overpowered)
Random Shoving (Doesn't allow you to build up passes)
Also it is unbalanced e.g. Bowser being shoved off by daisy/peach
Captain Specials are unbalanced (e.g. Bowser's is worse than Peach's)

If the online wasn't there to save this game and I got it as a gift I would have returned it long ago and can see why many of my friends have done so.

It's a bit like Mario Party 8 they had the chance to make an amazing game and blew it completely.

Give me Wii Sports or Wii Play any day

It is fun. I am only a casual soccer fan... But I don't think the game is anything like soccer... kind of like mario cart to real cart racing... fun game ... but I never shoot turtle shells at other carts in real life...

4/5... good fun game. I like the online... but some people are pretty cheap in how they play... hammer spamers and such...

Back