Mario Strikers Friend Code Question

metalfreak

THE Beast
Nov 17, 2007
Texas
Wii Online Code
2856-3740-5359-2869
How exactly does this whole friend code based online gameplay work? I've heard complaints but i have yet to actually figure out what exactly it is. The only online game i have played for the Wii is MOH H2 and its phenomenal if you ask me. Mario strikers, bw2, madden 08 and even GH3 ive heard are all based on friend codes so what does that mean? Does it mean i cant play games with sum1 i dont already have a code for? Theres no in-game lobby for matchmaking? I have to actually know enough people with a wii in order to play a game? WHATS THE DEAL??

Friend codes are the way Nintendo uses if you want to play against your friends. It's a numeric code that you have to enter into your friend list in the game.

If you want to play against random people, then you do not need any friend codes.

so there is still the option to randomly play people? friend codes are just needed in order to add people to your friends list?

metalfreak said:
so there is still the option to randomly play people? friend codes are just needed in order to add people to your friends list?

Corrent.

Back