Mario Strikers I'm Confused?

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
What exactly is mario strikers? i don't even know when it came out. I'm hearing alot of great views about the game but don't know exactly what kind of game it is and what i should expect in case i want to purchase it.

Is It Worth Purchasing?

yeah is a good game which i play a lot, out of my games thats the one that i play the most. Mostly because of the online.

@OP: I usually describe it to people as "take Mega Man Soccer, replace all the characters with Mario characters, and add Mario Kart items to the mix".

It's easily one of my favorite games for the Wii and I would recommend buying it or at least renting it to try it.

why do some people have it as "Mario Striker Charged Football" such as a video i saw on youtube.. got my confused.

iamreptar said:
why do some people have it as "Mario Striker Charged Football" such as a video i saw on youtube.. got my confused.

The European version is called "Mario Strikers Charged Football" since it really is European Football. My guess is the North American version is not called "Mario Strikers Charged Soccer" since North American soccer does not allow tackling (although I'm not sure if European Football does either).

Football originate from Britain. That's what Americans would call soccer. American football is sort of like America's rugby, although there are big differences. In Mario Strikers you kick a spherical ball around and contrary to soccer you can tackle people... with heavy force... aswell as throwing shells, bombs and chain chomps.

iamreptar said:
would anyone say this game is repetitive ?
or gets boring easily ?

If you only play single player, maybe. I'm still actually enjoying the single player and I play most games strictly for multiplayer.

As for the multiplayer; not at all. It is very random and very fun. It's close to SSB-level multiplayer fun in my opinion but it has the same problem as SSB multiplayer; If one person is far better at the game than the other players, the others will probably get frustrated and/or bored fairly quickly. I brought it to my friend's place for New Year's but I saw everyone was getting bored since they had no experience at the game and I was destroying them so I sat out a few games to make sure they could have some fun and interesting matches. Everyone ended up enjoying it a lot.

Its like Mario Kart playing soccer!

I have had Mario Strikers for about 3 months and I still play it - a lot.

I really like the online play setup - I am 12-6 this week!

Get the game.......

Back