mario sucks? (not subject)

killik119

Quality Control.
Nov 3, 2007
australia, melb
Wii Online Code
3480-6187-2679-2938
DONT LEAVE.
hopefully that got the nintendoids attenion.
dont worry, thats not what the threads about. i've pre-ordered galaxy so i am not a mario hater.
just looking for a non-biased point of view on whether i should get a ps3 or 360. i already have a wii, which i use almost every day, but i had all the previous gen consoles so i feel empty with only one this time around. im looking for good reasons, not "PS3 OWNS 360!!" or "HALO3=AWESOME!!". please list reasons why i should get one console, eg: features, upcoming game lineups, reliability, etc. proffesional sounding oppions are preffered :D.
also if you want to message me, thats cool, im a friendly person.
so, what should it be. wii60 or pswii? (pswii is a really bad name... but i couldnt help myself :p)

you should probably ask someone who owns all 3, i don't own any.......i might get a 360 later on, ps3 dosn't look like it has the best of futures(i.e. capcom switched monster hunter from ps3, to the wii.)

ok good idea, know anyone who owns all 3?
oh by the way... diddy's already in brawl, i look forward to playing as him!

killik119 said:
ok good idea, know anyone who owns all 3?
oh by the way... diddy's already in brawl, i look forward to playing as him!

uhh paintba||er...i'll try to find a post from him so you can pm him

and i'm aware, hence why he is bolded/underlined(and the picture of him in my sig is from the dojo itself)

lol, sorry. thought you wouldve known diddy was confirmed :D
ok, thanx for that. i'll ask em soon as i can.
CHEERS!

360 would be my pick not that I think PS3 is bad at all I just think 360 is amazing despite it's problems which I've run into as of late

I don't own or haven't played a PS3 so I can't comment on that but just work out how many games are you interested in with the PS3, and how many you would actually buy and enjoy and the same with the 360.

Don't buy a console if there's not many games you're going buy or be interested in.

get a 360 it has much more better online play and more games only thing is it might get the red light of death lol that makes u have to turn ur 360 in and get a new one which would be annoying. ps3 i wouldnt get it does not have alot of games that are very good its a good system but not better then the 360

Why would you want to attract Nintendoids in this thread?

PS3 seems a hunk of junk though. But I don't own any.

if you play a lot of games, you should go for 360.

But if you're the person who only plays specific games such as Kingdom of Hearts III, Final Fantasy(is Final fantasy still devoted to PS?), and other console specific games for PS3, u shud get PS3

I'm not sure but im hearing that Assassin's Creed is a really good one that's coming out for PS3.

However, if you're a major gamer and buy lots of games, u shud get 360.
They also have the best online gaming experience thus far out of all the three consoles

yeh but i like the games on both, i had some good games on ps3 but they were mostly cross platform. the 360 has deffinately got some great titles, but it's had a year more than the ps3 to get it's act together... so future titles on the ps3 could be good. i might go for the 360 at the moment, and then wait for the ps3 to drop in price, again... but do you think that mc will make a more reliable model of the 360?

Back