mario tennis??

phannay

WiiChat Member
May 25, 2007
does anyone know if nintendo will make a mario tennis or something similar for the wii?

i really hope so because it is my all time favorite n64 game

phannay said:
does anyone know if nintendo will make a mario tennis or something similar for the wii?

i really hope so because it is my all time favorite n64 game

Of course :)

Had not thought of that before, but it will sure be a good game to see on our Wiis.
Wii Sports Tennis was great, I think Wii needs more Tennis games :]

yeah wii tennis is one amazing game, I'm hoping that mario v sonic at the olympics holds up as well as that game does.

Agreed, Wii Sports Tennis is awesome. Since there is Strikers Charged, I would imagine that they'd make a Wii Mario Tennis as well. What would it be called? Hm, Mario Super Power Tennis? :p

i sure hope they do. probably wont be for awhile though...

In time it'll come, they're working on tons of games right now so they probobly won't start this for a couple years.

Yey mario super power tennis, my adrenaline is rushing at the thought of it, catchy title too :p

we should send a letter to nintendo and make this happen for sure!

I doubt a letter would persuade Nintendo. Plus, they probably have the thought of it already anyway.

*sigh*

You guys really need to stop being so naive. Why would nintendo NOT make a mario tennis? Its an ongoing title, and its a sports game. Mario Tennis made them thousands of dollars in the past, and thats with no motion sensing. The wii's capabilities make the demand for any and ALL sports games 10x higher.

I can garuntee you (you can even quote me if you like) that their will be wii versions of Mario Tennis, Soccer, Golf, Baseball and many other sports (football (us)?, basketball?).

LevesqueIsKing said:
*sigh*

You guys really need to stop being so naive. Why would nintendo NOT make a mario tennis? Its an ongoing title, and its a sports game. Mario Tennis made them thousands of dollars in the past, and thats with no motion sensing. The wii's capabilities make the demand for any and ALL sports games 10x higher.

I can garuntee you (you can even quote me if you like) that their will be wii versions of Mario Tennis, Soccer, Golf, Baseball and many other sports (football (us)?, basketball?).
Deffintly all of the previous franchises, not sure about new ones though.
More like millions though btw. Nintendo makes a **** load.

^^I really highly doubt they made a million dollars (let alone millions of dollars) only the single title 'Mario Tennis.'

LevesqueIsKing said:
^^I really highly doubt they made a million dollars (let alone millions of dollars) only the single title 'Mario Tennis.'
They probobly sold around 200,000 copies? If they profit just $10 per then theres your millions.
No clue on exact numbers.

What does Nintendo make for an average game?

Back