Mario Tennis!

Darkside7000

Luke Perry for President!
Dec 1, 2006
Australia
Does anyone thing a new Mario Tennis game for the Wii would be fun? I remember Mario Tennis for N64, one my fave N64 games, but I never tried the GC version (went with PS2 and XBox, did have a GC for a short time though) and was wondering if it did well enough to raise the chances for a Mario Tennis game for Wii.

I'm sure there will be. If it was online, that would be amazing.

Yeah, the Wii is going to be my first "Online Console" so I sure hope Nintendo releases this as one of the games. Be pretty awsome if you could bet Wii Points to!

Darkside7000 said:
Yeah, the Wii is going to be my first "Online Console" so I sure hope Nintendo releases this as one of the games. Be pretty awsome if you could bet Wii Points to!

This is my first "online" console, as well. If Nintendo doesn't make a lot of games online for the Wii, I'm never buying a Nintendo again. Nobody I know really plays console games, so when it comes to multiplayer, I've been pretty much doomed for a long time. I NEED online multiplayer because without it, I'm doomed to play solo forever.

Yeah. Having online games with Wii would probably be the greatest thing since sliced bread. I also hope they come out with a microphone available for online play and talking to just talk to others that are on your friends list.

Nintendo better not screw us up with online. hopefully they are seeing how much we want it and hopefully they'll deliver. :D

I'm pretty sure they know how important online is to all their future games. I think probably only the launch games have ignored this features because the Wii network is just starting up.

I hope they make a wii version of all the mario games (mario kart, tennis etc) because they will be ****ing awesome.

online-Wii_Mario Kart

sounds much better then Mario Tennis but still all Mario games are decent

Back