Mario VS sonic!

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
A real new mario and sonic game is comming out in O8 nintendo has teamed up with sega. During the oppompic games in real life too! :thumbsup: but before people flame me about the "use the search button:incazzato: " I would also like to point out that if nintendo is teaming up the sega for this, sonic and the secert rings a big hit, then what comes after??? SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IN SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL!!! think about it. It will make since.

http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=t5eT-QaVMFMIfXI3Z_abfVviRBskksJr&page=

PLUS ITS WI FI MARIO FANS THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO CRUSH THOSE SEGA FANS IN THE DUST!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/776/776460p1.html

Last edited:
hotpotato78 said:
there is a thread allready about this. i0n beat you to the deal lmao

Stupid mini-mod get wiitendo mad. Wiitendo smash final fantasy avatar boy into the rocks! :mad5:

-I think it dose raise the chances, both creators of SSBB, and sonic plus Iwata would like to see sonic in brawl. Charecters are hardly out yet. SATSR and now this. More then likely.

Wiitendo said:
Stupid mini-mod get wiitendo mad. Wiitendo smash final fantasy avatar boy into the rocks! :mad5:

-I think it dose raise the chances, both creators of SSBB, and sonic plus Iwata would like to see sonic in brawl. Charecters are hardly out yet. SATSR and now this. More then likely.

OKAY CAVEMAN! you needs to calm down before i blizzaga your a$$:ee5k: what you just did i call that getting off.

You got beat to the deal thats all. I0n is faster than you and sonic is faster than mario. lmao

SLOWPOKE

There should be Mario vs Sonic tournaments if Sonic does show up that would be awesome 2 Marios vs 2 sonics ohh and I am hoping that since they are eliminating clones instead of colors you can cycle through the clones like Mario's green would be Luigi and White would be Dr. Mario that would be a lot of work though

Back