mario

not yet but there is going to be in 07. Mario Galaxy or something and there will also be supersmash bro's brawl as well. thats it for mario as far as i know

Check gamestop.com before you ask something stupid like this. If there was a mario game out for the wii already wouldnt we be talking about it? Use some common sense.

coolg35748 said:
Check gamestop.com before you ask something stupid like this. If there was a mario game out for the wii already wouldnt we be talking about it? Use some common sense.

dude, ur mother didn't breast feed u this morning did she? Cranky ass.
Leave the poor girl alone, she knew it may be a stupid question but usually there is one mario game released when a nintendo system comes out, maybe she felt she just hadn't heard of it yet.

Atleast he doesn't have the hots for a girl that he's impressin on the internet (No offence Emily)! Emily, im sure you could have used the search page for this.

hahaha...

1. he is (kinda) right, research on google/gamestop is a good idea for finding out information on the wii. But this is a forum, which can also be used for asking for help and/or getting information. and plus its not common sense to use gamestop.com, and its not common sense to think there is no mario game out on the wii for the fact that no-one is discussing it (what about monster 4x4 world circuit? no-one is disscussing that are they?)

2. LOL at the fact you have the hots for a girl on a forum who you probably dont even know (this is just an assumption, may not be true)

I doubt he Has the hots for a girl he hasn't seen or heard of before. Thats stupid and this Post was quite Silly but my mate only thought there were 5 games out for Wii on launch when there was 24. These things happen

She knew it was a silly question and she thought she'd make some friends at the same time as asking a question on a good Forum...

But yes Mario Galaxy is coming in 07

beneeboi said:
hahaha...

1. he is (kinda) right, research on google/gamestop is a good idea for finding out information on the wii. But this is a forum, which can also be used for asking for help and/or getting information. and plus its not common sense to use gamestop.com, and its not common sense to think there is no mario game out on the wii for the fact that no-one is discussing it (what about monster 4x4 world circuit? no-one is disscussing that are they?)

2. LOL at the fact you have the hots for a girl on a forum who you probably dont even know (this is just an assumption, may not be true)
thanks hun i think i do need to use Google a bit more lol but i can say that i have never heard of gamestop till now!!!
and coolg35748 sorry that you tock so much offences to my question!!!

Gamestop says Mario Galaxy is due 04/01/07. is that January 4th or April 1st? Americans put month first, don't they?

Wii_Smurf said:
I doubt he Has the hots for a girl he hasn't seen or heard of before. Thats stupid and this Post was quite Silly but my mate only thought there were 5 games out for Wii on launch when there was 24. These things happen

She knew it was a silly question and she thought she'd make some friends at the same time as asking a question on a good Forum...

But yes Mario Galaxy is coming in 07
thanks i hope i have made same friends and that coolg35748
does not hate me 4 having a blonde moment lol

Back