MarioKart 64 next week!

Yeah, they really should. It wouldnt be too hard. But ah well, MK64 is a gem in itself even without online play.

They'll never do that because it will just cannibalize the new Mario Kart when it comes out with online play.

ya.....so many memories:yesnod:

Just read this on Digg, amazing news! Too bad I don't have a Classic controller. I'll have to get a few. I remember when I was about 7 poppin out the N64 and playing Mario Kart with my friends! I've wanted to do that for so long but I sold the game. It will be really great to finally play it again.

thats the only bad thing if it does come out next week...and i sure as hell cant find a classic controller

in touch with the wii said:
well soz for double posting my computer is lagging
I understand, happens to me too, the lag too :(

Happens to the best of us

Anyway, yeah, can't wait, what's funny is the first N64 games to come to VC are games I originally lost back when I used my N64, one of the reasons I went to the Wii, nostalgia, anyway, can't wait myself :worship:

Last edited:
Finally! If they have to release so few VC games starting out. It should stay like this. I'm still waiting on DKC (SNES). Mario Kart 64 is a must download for me.

Have you played Deja Vu(NES)?
Did I say that before?

if DKC is Donkey Kong Country, thats out in australia, so that must of come out on the gamecube(sarcasm) but it really is on VC already.

Back