Mario's Best Sport Game?

True...it was a really good game compared to some of the other ggames that were out at the time.

There is actually a totally mario based basketball game coming out for the ds in the fall. For the voting though, I would take SS just because it's more fun with multiplayer. What I would really love is for a mario lacrosse game. That would seriously rock.

They should just have a line of mario sports games, until they run out of sports to put mario in. I mean really, I can even see mario badmitton.

ssbb_lover said:
In one of the NBA games you can actually get some of the mario party characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, etc.)

Yea I know what your talking about thats NBA Street Vol. 2, you can unlock Mario in the Gamecube version of it.

Mario lacrosse eh?...hmm...mario ping-pong...hehe that would be stupid. How about mario crazy golf (putt putt) for the DS?

Btw it's called NBA allstar I think:)

Last edited:
I still say super strikers is the best game.

I also have power tennis, but strikers is more intese and fast paced, I guess your more into it then in tennis. I just think that it's a faster game. And the hitting rocks.

I know, I couldn't find it in walmart or anything so I finally had to resort to Toys'R'Us lol

Not even Gamestop or EB Games or any of the regulars didn't have it, weird ha?

Back