Marth pwns

My Favorite Fire Emblem character(s) are still
Rebecca, Legault, Jaffar, and Knoll ;\
Where aren't THEY IN SSBB?!

Wiiman0001 said:
everyone uses Marth even like I said before a lot of NOOBS(not calling any of you noobs) but people online like stupid kids that think they are good at Halo, play and pick the character they think looks the coolest, Marth is just easy to use all the way around, same with DIKE(I mean IKE lol).!!!.

Marth's not an easy character to use all the way around. :frown2:

It takes practice, practice, and practice to get skilled w/him(at least with me it did). Plus, it takes timing and precision to KO the skilled brawlers online.

Hicks, I agree :] I've been using Marth ever since I unlocked him in Melee.. He is not an easy character to PK with...

im mad after using him a lot in melee i cant do his dancing blade to get back on the stage

Antoshi said:
Marth's been smacked with the nerf stick since Melee, though.
only in recovery and range. and not very much. he's still got range, tippers, and ken combo's are still in if you auto-l cancel your f airs

I don't like Marth at all, he looks like a girl and he's very easy to use, therefore there's nothing special with him for me.

very easy to use until a point. fight someone good and the commonly spammed f smashes, n specials and counters will be easily... countered

Well, I didn't mean it like that...I can easily counter or evade all kinds of moves even if they're not predictable...I just plain don't like Marth.

fair enough. i agree though... he does look like a chick in brawl lol

Back