Martial Arts

Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
Do You Do Martial Arts Or have You Ever Done Martial Arts?
If So What Kind? Example: Kung Fuu, or Karate ( if Karate What Style?)

I Do Karate ( Kyokushin karate) Strongest Karate In the World

P.S. World Kyokushin Tornament in Sydney - Australia its the 4th and the 5th of november...so if their anyone around their and have nothing better to do you can check out what its all about, their are 3 of are fighters going...sadly im not one of them.

I used to do Kyokushin but I decided to stop because it was too violent. I'm a very peaceful person, so, instead I prefer Ai kido

True Kyokushin is very agresive but i like the training

I used to do karate when i was 6 and i stoped at 8. i dont know what style it was though.

omg!! i was just gonna start a martial arts thread. anyway, im in tae kwon do/hapkido mix classes, but i hope to also join my schools wrestling team next year. i want to try to become a trainer of professional martial artists (and do a few tournaments myself). i figure a mix of those three arts would make a great martial art :

( tae kwon do=open space, long range; hapkido= medium space, medium-short range; wrestling= close quarters very short range)

im in martial arts bcause i wanted to prove that a vegetarian can kick ass (and thanks to training my ass off almost every day, i do)

Hmm
Karate (bukido) hate dulll use this to counter this (Sensei dead)(assaiant dosent want to teach)
^with weaponds Samurai sword (Im a reg samurai), nunchucks (been told im good with), bo staff, jo staff, Sai (to the un educated the fork things the red turtle useies)
Jeet kun do under Steven Powell(dont compare me to Bruce lee my way is diffrent)(class got to big so i went)
Wing chun (the best for dirty fighting)
but I have dabled in other styles

Edit :
on the suject of tornys
hate them the rules are anoying one punch and you lose wha

Last edited:
I did Kyokushin Karate and Ai Kido I stoped when I was like 10 i don't know but i still kinda practice on my own and develop my own style I am hoping to learn ninjitsu when I live on my own. I am pretty skilled with a bow staff and Si

Link_of_Hyrule said:
I did Kyokushin Karate and Ai Kido I stoped when I was like 10 i don't know but i still kinda practice on my own and develop my own style I am hoping to learn ninjitsu when I live on my own. I am pretty skilled with a bow staff and Si
Dont practice on your own all the time
You need to fight (for real not arena) to become good and to feel a true punch (trust me)
arena fights are VERY different from real life
real life if your on the ground expect to be stamped on and his "mates" to join in
and forget 90% of what you see on the screen if theres a few people RUN (it may sound cowardly but trust me) no amount of "safe training" can prepare you for the real thing
Never fight clean on the outside (your opponents wont)
Most of that was from my Wing chun sifu

Ninjitsu = Is for assains its not like Naruto or in the games there is no magic
go to japan the only place that teaches the real thing
but then you have to be in the family that teaches it that dont teach it to out siders

I trained in the art of New Jersey street fighting.

I take take Tae Kwon Do, and I am a second degree blackbelt, started when I was 3. I've gone to ALOT of tournaments, coming in 2nd or first in Weapons and Fighting, almost all the time. I'm not as good at Kada or Defense, so I get around 5-3rd place for that. (And there are ALOT of people.)

By the way, my favorite weapon is the Sword, followed by the Kamas. (The Sword I use is the Katana.)

well i study shuri-ryu and ive been taking it for about 7 years....well i took modernized version of it and now im training it traditionally.......

Back