Marvel and SEGA Team for More Superhero Games!

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
'Marvel Entertainment, Inc., SEGA® Europe Ltd and SEGA® of America, Inc. have expanded their relationship to include the rights to develop and distribute games inspired by Marvel's Hall-of-Fame franchises -- Captain America, The Incredible Hulk and ThorIron Man, with both game and film slated to be released in May 2008.'​

SEGA is rising, yes. Very impressive, Marvel was a great choice on SEGAs part, they make great comics and action figures. Should be interesting to see what happens next...:thumbsup:

I love Marvel games. I usually always get them. I would have gotten Ultimate Alliance for the Wii, had I not gotten it for PS2... But I am going to get Spiderman 3 for the Wii, and most likely Iron Man when it comes out...

i wouldnt want another game like Ultimate Alliance... i didnt think that the overhead team style was really a good idea for the wii..controlls were .ehhh..

looks like NiGHTs is gonna have the same controll as Sonic ... hopefully sega will tackle the nunchuck next time 'round

Xanatos said:
I love Marvel games. I usually always get them. I would have gotten Ultimate Alliance for the Wii, had I not gotten it for PS2... But I am going to get Spiderman 3 for the Wii, and most likely Iron Man when it comes out...

Same here, I can't wait for SM 3 to come out May 4th is it? Anyway, if you're looking foward to SM 3, post here!

With so many interesting things that have happened to these characters I'm both excited and curious to see what these games are about. For anyone who does not know what I'm talking both Thor and Captain America are currently deceased in the comics, and the Hulk was sent to another planet where he became a gladiator and world conquerer. That doesn't even include huge event like civil war and the upcoming hulk war.

They have made some really bad games though

Back