Marvel Ultimate Alliance

wiifreak9292

Banned
Dec 26, 2006
Wii Online Code
6893-8478-5967-8729
what do yall thing about this game??? two of my friends have it on xbox360 and one has it on the wii. everyday they come to school talking about it....it makes me want it. but....is it worth $50 dollars?

I wouldn't buy it really..tell me have you played X-Men Legends 1 or 2? and if you did and liked those games, then yes you'll like Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but I wouldn't buy it, it's not so good in quality

I wouldn't waste the $50. It's not that great.

i have rented it on the ps2 and it was okay. i thought that the wii version might add excitement.

i'm either buying this or Madden 07 i cant decide!!:mad:

I had it when I bought my wii, and I'm pretty glad I chose it, mind you I am a big fan of the whole Marvel thing and all the super heroes :lol:.

So yeah if like me you're into all that then I think you will enjoy it, but if not then I wouldn't bother, to someone who isn't into it all then it's nothing special really.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

it ok , but the motions are overexxagerated on the wii, its not really any different from other versions. the motion isnt all that fun. so if you have a 360 get it on that, just for the graphics part.

Back