Mass Effect or CoD:MW?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
I want to get a game for the Xbox, but I am torn between Mass Effect or CoD 4.

Which to you think is the best and why?

CoD4. Mas Effect is great too, but IMO CoD4 is better. Especially since CoD4 has a great online. I do mean great, its probably the most in depth online shooter out there right now.

T3kNi9e said:
CoD4. Mas Effect is great too, but IMO CoD4 is better. Especially since CoD4 has a great online. I do mean great, its probably the most in depth online shooter out there right now.
Yeah I heard it has overtaken Halo 3 as the most played game on Xbox Live.

COD4. however once it laggs.....IT LAGGS BAD
dude you go flyin around the screen and stuff its so annoying
sometimes randomly it also says game lobby closed or host has ended the game
that gets very dissapointing

Mass Effect is a great Story-Driven RPG, But overall id take COD4 over it cuz its liek BOOOOM SHHHHHHHHHHOUUUUUUUUUUUUU CRACKCRACKCRACKCRACK

Dorkfish said:
Mass Effect is a great Story-Driven RPG, But overall id take COD4 over it cuz its liek BOOOOM SHHHHHHHHHHOUUUUUUUUUUUUU CRACKCRACKCRACKCRACK
Hmm, you can never get too much BOOOOM SHHHHHHHHHHOUUUUUUUUUUUUU CRACKCRACKCRACKCRACK in a video game :yesnod:

I would personally go with Mass Effect, hands down. Epic story, great conversation system, fun combat

One of my favorite games

Barbz911 said:
COD4. however once it laggs.....IT LAGGS BAD
dude you go flyin around the screen and stuff its so annoying
sometimes randomly it also says game lobby closed or host has ended the game
that gets very dissapointing
Do you not pay attention when that happens?

People I swear.

It does that when you have a connection interruption, it's not lag, it's your connection getting disrupted by either the host leaving or a lobby closing, or you just having a crappy connection.

The online for COD is amazing, and personally I enjoyed the campaign. I have not played Mass Effect, but my friend owns both and prefers COD 4. I'm just giving my opinion in favor of COD. Great graphics that make my p.o.s. tv acceptable and still fairly detailed, and on HD it's just beautiful. COD allows you to build up your weapons and it allows you to customize how you play with claymores, rpgs, etc. I would definitely at least recommend taking COD for a test drive for a good week and see where you are with it and whether or not you can give it up.

Yea, the two times it lagged on CoD4 it was because host dropped or left game. Other than that perfect connection even when my brother is watching videos in youtube.

They're both great games but if I had to chose one, I'd say COD4.

they are very different game, I cant say one is better then the other... there not the same type of game.

If you like epic story, great custom powers and RPG, choose Mass effect, if you prefer shooting at peoples in massive maps with a great upgrading and customizing system, choose COD4.

there both good. :yesnod:

If you had ask me between COD4 and Halo3 i would have answer COD4 right away.:lol:

call of duty 4 will not let you down as far as multi player goes. ill never look at multi player the same way again. if you dont want to ruin all your other game's online multiplayer including halo 3, then dont get cod4. lol

on the other hand i think im going to be purchasing mass effect really soon. after unreal tournament 3 wich im buying today i think.

SensesFail said:
call of duty 4 will not let you down as far as multi player goes. ill never look at multi player the same way again. if you dont want to ruin all your other game's online multiplayer including halo 3, then dont get cod4. lol

on the other hand i think im going to be purchasing mass effect really soon. after unreal tournament 3 wich im buying today i think.
Ok then, I will buy CoD:4 and then Mass Effect at some point as well.

Also, Unreal Tournament is the pinnacle of FPS's!

I thought UT3 was gonna be a hit, but it turned out to just be a normal good game with a score usually around 8 instead of 9 like Gears/Halo/CoD4.

I was thinking of getting UT3 on PS3 but I noticed its run n gun like Halo where you have to shoot them with 50 rounds to kill them. I like it more realistic.

Call of DUty 4..great online player..but id have to say Halo is better still Halo 3 will be played for years to come..me and my friends still have Halo 1 LAN parties

Back