Massive Weekend of Sport!

Lewi T said:
Also, are you telling me that if Wales ever did manage to win something, you wouldn't mention it?

I seem to remember us winning the Grand Slam in the six nations a year or two a go, we're usually rubbish at the game I'm not ashamed to admit but this year we beat every single team in our path to win the six nations.

We celebrated, then that was it. We don't keep on about it, unlike the English who still go on about the world cup they won back in 66.

Oh and my younger brother and nephew both support Chelsea, I've always liked football and after being forced to watch the matches when their on tv I developed a likeness to them, and now I'm even getting one of their shirts lol.

Hey wo, wo.
The world cup is the best thing that has happened to England. Unless of course you count me being born :D

But yeah you drag it out way to far. Football fans don't use 1966 in every argument possible like you make out [although I just used it there] but it is something that we can cling on to.

Just cause Wales have never had anything to cling on to :p
You don't know how it feels HAHA.

And to answer your question Lewi my brothers friend gave me a liverpool shirt once. And it stuck. I suppose after the age of 10 or so you just stick to who you are supporting currently

Every big game England play the commentators talk about it. They compare like every game they play to it.

Oh and we have won stuff thanks.

If England ever get far in some tournament they don't shut up about it on tv, they get as many celebrities as they can to wish them luck and stupid stuff like that. After England won the Rugby World Cup last time we didn't hear the end of it, and still don't. They had all the tv celebrities to congradulate them and it was in the news for aaages after, we win the six nations and the grand slam and all they do is say 'congradulations to Wales' on GMTV, and that's it.

Ahh okay, fair enough that your brothers, Rach, support Chelsea, makes sence that you do! And same to you Wii_Smurf...it just annoys me when people 'decide' to support someone, rather than it being a part of them. These people are largely glory hunters!

Fair do's that Wales won those tournaments, I didn't even know, I don't follow rugby or even like it, I just want my nation to win of course. I'm sure there would have been more about it on TV, but unless it's a Welsh programme or there were Welsh people on it, then the English aren't going to go on about the Welsh winning something. Then if England win something, the English on TV are bound to go on about it! By the way I didn't know you meant that on TV people always go on about it, I was talking about people in general. But it's still bound to be referred to that England won the Rugby World Cup 4 years ago, because that means we are current world champions. It's like when Italy are mentioned in football, they are referred to as the world champions, even though it was over 2 years ago.

I've never really heard anybody go on about the World Cup in '66, other than saying that we haven't won anything since then! So really it's being used in a negative sense.

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot: Everton 1 - 2 LIVERPOOL...YEAHHHH COME ON THE REDS! HAVE THAT YOU BLUE NOSED C*NTS!
Also worth a mention, Rangers 3 - 0 Celtic, I hate Celtic!.
Plus, in case you're not watching it Rach, Chelsea are 1 up at the Boro, Drogba after 8 minutes.

Last edited:
Manu v Aston Villa is coming on in a bit. Hope to see Rondaldo have a great match.

manufan15 said:
Manu v Aston Villa is coming on in a bit. Hope to see Rondaldo have a great match.
Not for another hour or so, and it's on Setanta. But yeah hopefully Cristiano C*nt Face will have a great match and have his legs broken :)

Lewi T said:
Not for another hour or so, and it's on Setanta. But yeah hopefully Cristiano C*nt Face will have a great match and have his legs broken :)

Hahah, we can all dream =]

Ohh and thanks for the update, I'll look for the final score now. Lol at the Everton and Liverpool game, OWN GOAL!

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
Hahah, we can all dream =]

Ohh and thanks for the update, I'll look for the final score now. Lol at the Everton and Liverpool game, OWN GOAL!

2 - 0 to chealski...

4 - 1 to United...

First, it's football, as the Blue Nosed Toffee C*nts, Everton, host Rafa's Mighty Reds, Liverpool, for the first Merseyside derby of the season! What a game it promises to be. Kick-off is 12:45pm (Sky Sports 1, programme starts at 12pm).

You suck.

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot: Everton 1 - 2 LIVERPOOL...YEAHHHH COME ON THE REDS! HAVE THAT YOU BLUE NOSED C*NTS!

Always hated the Liverpool supporters, they're so foul, and just, revolting. Even if they lose, they seem to make it out as a win. Do not call me that because I'm an Evertonian, under any circumstance.

Not even scouse, you're from St Helen's. ¬¬'

Half time in the rugby match, didn't get to go out to watch it.. meh.

South Africa for the win. =]

And lol at England and their only tactic.. pass to Johnny Wilkinson and hopes he kicks it over *rolls eyes*, they may not win much but one thing I can say for Wales is at least they can play proper rugby.

i think it's all about the F1, if hamilton wins, it is an amazing achivement for such a young man.

Gaz said:
i think it's all about the F1, if hamilton wins, it is an amazing achivement for such a young man.

Lets not forget his team mate is the youngest F1 champion and has been unbeaten in two years, this race will be very close.

I wouldn't mind either winning but whatever happens it will be full of tension.

Frogger said:
You suck.
Come on now, I do not suck! The Everton fans that I know are all blue-nosed toffee c*nts! Therefore I have every right to call them that...but I wasn't directing it at you as I haven't heard anything Everton-wise from you.

However...
Always hated the Liverpool supporters, they're so foul, and just, revolting. Even if they lose, they seem to make it out as a win. Do not call me that because I'm an Evertonian, under any circumstance.
Typical Evertonian! I've never heard a Liverpool fan attempt to make out a loss into a win. I find that Everton supporters are just bitter because they're not as good as their rivals.

Not even scouse, you're from St Helen's. ¬¬'
For one, I've never claimed to be scouse. And two, I'm not from St Helen's.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Lets not forget his team mate is the youngest F1 champion and has been unbeaten in two years, this race will be very close.

I wouldn't mind either winning but whatever happens it will be full of tension.
He won't be the youngest champion for long! (Hopefully).
It's going to be a fantastic race, because you can't rule out Kimi yet as Massa is on pole, and with Kimi and Alonso battling, it'll be a true test for Hamilton. Hopefully Hamilton will win though.

What a let down for England.

Hamilton lost. England lost. Ronnie lost.

Hamilton can still win I believe as FIA are investigating technical irregularity's in a few cars.

Lewi T said:
Come on now, I do not suck! The Everton fans that I know are all blue-nosed toffee c*nts! Therefore I have every right to call them that...but I wasn't directing it at you as I haven't heard anything Everton-wise from you.

However...

Typical Evertonian! I've never heard a Liverpool fan attempt to make out a loss into a win. I find that Everton supporters are just bitter because they're not as good as their rivals.

For one, I've never claimed to be scouse. And two, I'm not from St Helen's.

Seriously, we won you last year, yeah, remember that? And in my school everyone put all of these statistics in my face, still saying "We've won more than you, blah, blah, blah, we're still better than you" when in actual fact you would have beat us if you were better.

Ugh, all of your victories are flukes, look at them, Istanbul, what the hell was that about?

If my team suck, my team suck, I know that. But Liverpudlians never admit defeat when it happens.

St Helen's, Wirral, same thing...

everton20logo20crest200db6.jpg

Back