Massively Indecisive!! VC suggestions please!!

AmuletClov

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2009
NYC >W< b
Wii Online Code
8199-5364-7318-1933
I love the whole shop channel, it's one of the reasons I bought the wii in the first place.

I got 5000 points as a gift and my first purchases were the internet channel (posting this from the wii ^w^ b), and pokemon snap. I'm done with that game and since I don't see any animal crossing in my future (T_T), I might as well buy a new game.

I'm choosing between Paper Mario, Yoshi's Story, and I need a third option (I was thinking Pokemon Ranch since that seems sort of cute.

So can you guys give me suggestions for the best shop channel games? Thanks in advance!

Paper Mario is one of he mist incredible gams I've ver played... easily in my top 3 games ever.

...Get that.

Legend of Zelda: Ocorina of Time

You'll never regret it

NOOOOOOO, not Yoshi's story. I downloaded it and it was short and pretty bad. It kind of like the classic Mario's except they took away all the good things like jumping. Kirby 64 is great thought if you're looking for something like that.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for telling me that wdoubleii. My sister was a hair's breath from downloading it.

I was thinking of that WiiWare quiz game. It looks kind of cute. I was also thinking of that Yummy Cooking something but it looks like a cheap food service game. I'm not against those but I can play those for free online instead of spending WiiPoints on it.

Yall_niggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png

Last edited:
1) what the hell is a troll thread

2) Paper mario is amazing!
the best paper mario they have ever made
soo fun
go with paper mario :yesnod:

I've got 2500 points, I went with the Quiz game and it's really fun, you guys should grab it if your into that type of thing.

I'm going to download Paper Mario for sure but after that, no more downloading. I really want to save the points for when something awesome comes out like Banjo Kazooie

Well seeing as how BK is never coming out for the VC you might aswell stop waiting for that. LOZ: OoT is your best bet.

Back