Master Sword Puzzle - Answer

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I've just done the master sword with the 2 Guard that you have to get to jump on those Squares. And it took me some time... but I wrote down my Moves and here they are... If you follow them it should work Though I didn't reset it to find a quicker way.... Hope it helps people who are REALLY stuck

Down, Left, Up, Right, Right, Up, Left, Up, Left, Down, Down, Right, Down, Right, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Right, Up, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Right, Down, Left, Up, Left, Down, Right, Right, Up, Left, Down

I really suck at these kind of mind puzzle things. Plus I have like zero patience for them:smilewinkgrin: I ended up cheating and looking at the IGN Guide they have put for free online:frown2:

Yeah it took me while to complete that bit also, bout 20 - 30 minutes. I knew I could go online and find the answer, but if i did that it would have beaten me, and plus I paid for the game to finish myself, not for someone else to do it for me, so I'd rather complete it myself...

These are off the Nintendo Australia site, less moves. I didn't count out mine, but I think I made more moves then this...

Left, Down, Right, Right, Up, Left, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Right and Up.

It was three in the morning when I got to that point and I'd had a few too many beers, so I looked online. I felt bad about it for a minute...then I didn't. I try hard not to use strategy guides, but sometimes when you just want to cut through the B.S. its ok.

Back